Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
Naija Tech News learned that the Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2 looks exactly the same as the Galaxy Chromebook at first glance, but in fact the ports have been rearranged and bright red appears on the sides and panel of the laptop.
Look at the old equipment below:
Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2 rendering leaked: stylish red, USB-C power supply" title="Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2 rendering leaked: stylish red, USB-C power supply" />
From the picture, we can infer that the device is powered by USB-C, supports a microSD card, and has a headphone jack.
The device also has a top-of-the-line camera and a regular 16:9 screen (probably a 4K resolution), but the screen has a large chin.
Like the Galaxy Chromebook, Chromebook 2 also supports stylus input.
Hope that GalaxyChromebook 2 can avoid the overheating problem and poor battery life of the previous device. This notebook is likely to be exhibited at CES in 2023.
- 🔥🔥 Samsung Galaxy S24/S24+ mobile phone model photos exposed
- Samsung Galaxy A25 5G specifications: Exynos 1280 processor + 50 million main camera
- How Apple, Samsung Lost Global Market Share to Tecno, Infinix, Itel Smartphones
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Series Renderings
- Samsung Galaxy A25 5G Renderings
- Samsung Galaxy S24/Ultra Korean Version Appears on Geekbench
- 2023Q3 global mobile phone market revenue report
- Samsung will release the Galaxy S24 series January 17
- Samsung Galaxy S20/Note20 miss One UI 6× Android 14 update
- Samsung Auto Blocker: Here is Everything You Should Know
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.