Samsung is expected to launch its Galaxy S20 Fan Edition soon. We’ve been seeing plenty of leaks over the last weeks and the latest one comes from China’s TENAA agency which confirms the key specs of the 5G model.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
The phone with model designation SM-G7810 is listed with a 6.5-inch display, 4,500 mAh battery which we also know will support 15W wired charging and dual SIM capabilities. We’re also briefed on the phone’s dimensions which come in at 159.8×74.5×8.4(mm) which puts it right between the Galaxy S20 and Galaxy S20+ in terms of size.
Galaxy S20 FE 5G listing
A recent giant leak gave us a detailed look at what else we can expect from the S20FE. The phone will feature a 120Hz SuperAMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection and a 32MP selfie cam. Around the back, we’re getting a 12MP main camera with OIS alongside a 12MP ultrawide snapper and an 8MP telephoto module with 3x optical zoom.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition in six colors" />
Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition in all six colors
The S20 FE will come in 4G and 5Gconfigurations with the former running Samsung’s in-house Exynos 990 and the latter opting for the Snapdragon 865. Other notable features include IP68 protection, Wireless PowerShare and an in-display fingerprint reader. The phone will also arrive in a whopping six color options.
- Samsung Galaxy A25 5G specifications: Exynos 1280 processor + 50 million main camera
- Samsung Galaxy A25 5G Renderings
- Samsung Auto Blocker: Here is Everything You Should Know
- Tecno POP 8 With 90Hz Display, 5000mAh Battery
- OPPO A79 5G; 8GB RAM, Dimensity 6020
- Lava Blaze 2 5G’s launch date and design Unveiled
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+ closer to release
- Huawei set to ship 100 million 5G smartphones
- Samsung Galaxy S11+ to pack a 5,000 mAh battery capacity
- Airtel 5G Smartphones in Nigeria Market
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.