Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
The report pointed out that the 4G version of the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE using Samsung Exynos 990 SoC is priced at 699 Euros (approximately RMB 5,599), while the 5G model using the Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 version is priced at 799 Euros (approximately RMB 6,400).
It is worth mentioning that in Germany, the product contains a 16% value-added tax, so the price is often higher than other regions , such as the United States and Asia.
Naijatechnews learned that Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is expected to be officially unveiled on September 23, or will be available soon.
According to the current news, the machine is equipped with three rear cameras, supports 3x optical zoom, 30x super-resolution zoom, 6GB storage and 128GB body storage, similar in appearance to Galaxy S20+, but will use plastic Shell and straight screen design.
In other respects, the machine will have a built-in 4500mAh battery, weigh 190 grams, 8.4mm thick, support IP68 waterproof, wireless charging, etc., and provide six colors: sea blue, deep red, peach, white, mint and light purple.
” data-original=”https://img.ithome.com/newsuploadfiles/2023/9/20230921_002139_301.jpeg” />
” data-original=”https://img.ithome.com/newsuploadfiles/2023/9/20230921_002240_582.png@base@tag=imgScale&q=90&w=653&h=967″ />
- 🔥🔥 Samsung Galaxy S24/S24+ mobile phone model photos exposed
- Samsung Galaxy A25 5G specifications: Exynos 1280 processor + 50 million main camera
- How Apple, Samsung Lost Global Market Share to Tecno, Infinix, Itel Smartphones
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Series Renderings
- Samsung Galaxy A25 5G Renderings
- Samsung Galaxy S24/Ultra Korean Version Appears on Geekbench
- 2023Q3 global mobile phone market revenue report
- Samsung will release the Galaxy S24 series January 17
- Samsung Galaxy S20/Note20 miss One UI 6× Android 14 update
- Samsung Auto Blocker: Here is Everything You Should Know
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.