The Galaxy S20 series is powered by Samsung Exynos 990 chipset with an octa-core CPU and Mali-G77 MP11 graphics processor. The S20 and S20 Plus have 8GB of RAM and 128GB UFS 3.0 storage option while the S20 Ultra comes in with 12GB RAM and 512GB storage.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
Samsung, the Korea giant unveiled the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra earlier this week and announced their prices for the US, UK and European markets. Today, Samsung revealed the prices of its 2023 Galaxy S flagships for India.
The Galaxy S20 is priced at INR66,999 ($935/€865) whereas the S20+ costs INR73,999 ($1035/€955). And if you choose to go for the S20 Ultra, you’ll have to shell out INR92,999 ($1300/€1200). These prices are for the 128GB storage variant and the trio will come in three color options – Cloud Blue, Cosmic Gray, and Cosmic Black.
The three smartphones are already up for pre-orders on Samsung India’s official site, with sales beginning on March 6. Those who pre-book the vanilla S20 can get the Galaxy Buds+ for INR2,999 ($40/€38), while those who go for the Plus or Ultra model can get it for INR1,999 ($30/€25).
You can also get Samsung Care+ for INR1,999 ($30/€25), which protects your phone against accidental and liquid damage for a year.
- 🔥🔥 Samsung Galaxy S24/S24+ mobile phone model photos exposed
- Samsung Galaxy A25 5G specifications: Exynos 1280 processor + 50 million main camera
- How Apple, Samsung Lost Global Market Share to Tecno, Infinix, Itel Smartphones
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Series Renderings
- Samsung Galaxy A25 5G Renderings
- Samsung Galaxy S24/Ultra Korean Version Appears on Geekbench
- 2023Q3 global mobile phone market revenue report
- Samsung will release the Galaxy S24 series January 17
- Samsung Galaxy S20/Note20 miss One UI 6× Android 14 update
- Samsung Auto Blocker: Here is Everything You Should Know
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.