Samsung Galaxy is a series of computing and mobile computing devices designed, manufactured and marketed by Samsung Electronics. The product line includes the Samsung Galaxy S series of high-end smartphones, the Samsung Galaxy Tab series of tablets, the Samsung Galaxy Note series of tablets and phablets with the added functionality of a stylus, and smartwatches Samsung Galaxy devices use the Android operating system produced by Google, usually with a custom user interface(One UI)
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
A support page for the Samsung Galaxy S20+ LTE briefly appeared on the company’s official Latin America website confirming the existence of LTE versions of the Galaxy S20 lineup.
The website listed the Galaxy S20+ with model number SM-G985F, which is different from the SM-G986F model number that belongs to the 5G variant. The same goes for the Galaxy S20 as well – the 5G model is SM-G981F while the LTE counterpart is SM-G981F.
Perhaps Samsung will sell its LTE models to markets where 5G rollout isn’t up to speed to keep the prices more competitive. But for the US and Korean market, the 5G models will most probably be the standard.
- 🔥🔥 Samsung Galaxy S24/S24+ mobile phone model photos exposed
- Samsung Galaxy A25 5G specifications: Exynos 1280 processor + 50 million main camera
- How Apple, Samsung Lost Global Market Share to Tecno, Infinix, Itel Smartphones
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Series Renderings
- Samsung Galaxy A25 5G Renderings
- Samsung Galaxy S24/Ultra Korean Version Appears on Geekbench
- 2023Q3 global mobile phone market revenue report
- Samsung will release the Galaxy S24 series January 17
- Samsung Galaxy S20/Note20 miss One UI 6× Android 14 update
- Samsung Auto Blocker: Here is Everything You Should Know
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.