Earlier this month, we saw a report about the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra’s battery and now we have more proof that it will indeed launch with a 4,855mAh cell. A recent certification from China’s 3C agency reveals the next Ultra flagship in Samsung’s lineup will carry a battery with the EB-BG998ABY model number which features a rated capacity of 4,855mAh. This will likely translate to a typical capacity of about 5,000 mAh.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
Galaxy S21 Ultra battery listing
The G998 digits in the listing reveal we’re indeed talking about the S21 Ultra here. Like the recent S21+ battery listing, the S21 Ultra’s cell will also be manufactured by Chinese-based, Ningde Amperex Technology. Other rumors about the Ultra claim it will come with an S Pen stylus, as Samsung plans to ditch the Note line all-together.
Further reports have it the Galaxy S21 series will be powered by the Exynos 2100 chipset and support 65W charging.
- 🔥🔥 Samsung Galaxy S24/S24+ mobile phone model photos exposed
- Samsung Galaxy A25 5G specifications: Exynos 1280 processor + 50 million main camera
- How Apple, Samsung Lost Global Market Share to Tecno, Infinix, Itel Smartphones
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Series Renderings
- Samsung Galaxy A25 5G Renderings
- Samsung Galaxy S24/Ultra Korean Version Appears on Geekbench
- 2023Q3 global mobile phone market revenue report
- Samsung will release the Galaxy S24 series January 17
- Samsung Galaxy S20/Note20 miss One UI 6× Android 14 update
- Samsung Auto Blocker: Here is Everything You Should Know
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.