The Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e tablet has received the OneUI 3.1 update . This update has been upgraded to the Android 11 system . At the same time, there have been improvements in visual design, performance, and customization. .
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
Naijatechnews learned that the Galaxy Tab S5e tablet is equipped with a 10.5-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2560×1600, with a screen-to-body ratio of 81.8%.
In terms of core configuration, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 mobile platform, equipped with a 7040mAh battery (officially it can support 14 hours of continuous video viewing).
The machine is pre-installed with Android 9 Pie operating system, equipped with an 8-megapixel front camera and a 13-megapixel rear camera.
- 🔥🔥 Samsung Galaxy S24/S24+ mobile phone model photos exposed
- Samsung Galaxy A25 5G specifications: Exynos 1280 processor + 50 million main camera
- How Apple, Samsung Lost Global Market Share to Tecno, Infinix, Itel Smartphones
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Series Renderings
- Samsung Galaxy A25 5G Renderings
- Samsung Galaxy S24/Ultra Korean Version Appears on Geekbench
- 2023Q3 global mobile phone market revenue report
- Samsung will release the Galaxy S24 series January 17
- Samsung Galaxy S20/Note20 miss One UI 6× Android 14 update
- Samsung Auto Blocker: Here is Everything You Should Know
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.