The Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro is the latest rugged smartphone from the company. It was quietly unveiled alongside the Galaxy A71 and A51.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
The phone is water and shockproof and can withstand falls from 1.5m (earned IP69 and MIL-STD-810G certifications). It has two programmable buttons, which can be customized to perform various functions (e.g. turn on the flashlight). The display can be used with gloves even when it’s wet.
This device is clearly aimed at businesses as it can operate as a mobile point of sale (mPOS), handling everything from scanning barcodes to managing payments. Everything is secured with KNOX, of course.
The Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro is powered by the Exynos 9611 SoC paired with 4GB RAM and 64GB of storage onboard, plus up to 512GB more on a microSD card. The phone will run Android 9 Pie out of the box.
The 6.3″ 20:9 FHD+ LCD has a punch hole in the upper-left corner housing the 13MP selfie snapper. Around the back, it has a 25MP main camera joined by an 8MP ultra wide unit.
The XCover Pro has a fingerprint reader on the right side that’s embedded to the power button.
The Galaxy XCover Pro packs a removable 4,050 mAh battery, it can be charged through the USB-C port at up to 15W. It measures a hair under 10mm thick and weighs 217 grams.
The Galaxy XCover Pro will become available from January 31 at a price of €500. Finland will be one of the first countries to get it.
- Samsung Auto Blocker: Here is Everything You Should Know
- Samsung Galaxy Buds+ closer to release
- Samsung Galaxy S11+ to pack a 5,000 mAh battery capacity
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 to launched in India- FE Wi-Fi variant
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite
- Register Now to Watch Samsung’s Newest Galaxy Unpacked Livestream and Save $30
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e tablet gets OneUI 3.1 update
- Complete List of Samsung Galaxy Devices Confirmed to Get One UI 3.5 Update
- Samsung Galaxy M12 Specs and Price (6,000 mAh Battery, 48MP Cam)
- Samsung Galaxy Store to do away with Paid Content In Select Countries
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.