It seems that the development of Samsung’s Galaxy M series of new phones has not yet been completed. A new report claims that the company is developing two Galaxy M smartphones, which may be launched before the end of 2023.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
Sammobile was informed that Samsung is developing two new devices with models SM-M425F and SM-M127F. Although the naming of the devices has not yet been determined, the report states that these devices may be named Galaxy M42 and Galaxy M12 respectively.
Next, the report added that the SM-M425F will have a 64-megapixel main camera and 128GB of internal storage. However, SM-M127F has no further information. This shows that the former should be a mid-range product, while the latter should be an entry-level smartphone. If the report is true, the software development of the M425F has already begun and may be released before the end of this year.
Samsung has released a lot of new phones in markets such as India, including the recently launched Galaxy M51, and even earlier, it released the Galaxy F41. Regarding the Galaxy M series, it is still at a very early stage, and the names of these two models may be further adjusted in the future.
- 🔥🔥 Samsung Galaxy S24/S24+ mobile phone model photos exposed
- Samsung Galaxy A25 5G specifications: Exynos 1280 processor + 50 million main camera
- How Apple, Samsung Lost Global Market Share to Tecno, Infinix, Itel Smartphones
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Series Renderings
- Samsung Galaxy A25 5G Renderings
- Samsung Galaxy S24/Ultra Korean Version Appears on Geekbench
- 2023Q3 global mobile phone market revenue report
- Samsung will release the Galaxy S24 series January 17
- Samsung Galaxy S20/Note20 miss One UI 6× Android 14 update
- Samsung Auto Blocker: Here is Everything You Should Know
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.