Samsung One UI 3.1: released together with Galaxy S21 series, compatible with S Pen
Samsung Galaxy S21 series mobile phones will be released at 11 pm on January 14th, Beijing time. The latest news shows that the company is also preparing to release the One UI 3 system update based on Android 11 at the same time .
Yesterday, Youtube video blogger Jimmy is Promo exposed a video of Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra running One UI 3.1. The video shows that he is using the 16 GB + 512 GB version of the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.
Naijatechnews understands that the video shows that the new software version will include several small features designed to improve the user’s daily experience, such as portrait video and new background video for calls .
The One UI 3.1 system will be carried by the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S21 series. The functions expected to be launched include:
- Tablets and mobile phones work seamlessly: After logging in to other devices with a Samsung account, users only need to click the icon displayed on the recents screen on the device to continue using the new device. Supported applications include Samsung Internet and Samsung Notes. Users can also copy text, images, etc.
- New call background video.
- S Pen compatible (S21 Ultra, annotation and tab devices): floating window preview and floating window commands.
- Choose Google Discover or Samsung Free.
- The shooting ratio is 3:4.
- Record the front and rear cameras at the same time and switch the layout.
- Portrait video.
- Eye protection mode: Keep your eyes comfortable by limiting blue light and using warm colors. Using it at night can make it easier for users to fall asleep.
One of the biggest new features in One UI 3.1 is S Pen compatibility on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra. The SPen cover image of the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra exposed in the video shows that the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is expected to provide many of the same functions as the Note series at the software level.