Table of Contents
- 1. Financial Accounting, Certificate
- 2. AI For Everyone, Certificate
- 3. International Tourism and Hotel Management, Certificate
- 4. Art as a Global Business – Dynamics of the Art Market, Certificate
- 5. Navigating Today’s Art World – From Studios to Art Fairs, Certificate
- 6. ACP Project Management, Certificate
- 7. Data Science, Certificate
- 8. Marketing Analytics – Data Tools and Techniques, Certificate
- 9. Event Management, Certificate
- 10. Digital Manufacturing and Design, Certificate
Short Courses in USA – The chance for you to explore one of the most prominent countries in the world is here! The United States of America (USA) is indeed a beautiful place for you to go for short courses.
The United States of America is a federal republic consisting of 50 states, a federal district (Washington, D.C., the capital city of the United States), five major territories, and various minor islands.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
The United States is the world’s third or fourth-largest country by total area and is slightly smaller than the entire continent of Europe’s 3.9 million square miles (10.1 million km2). With a population of more than 327 million people, the U.S. is the third most populous country.
The USA is known all over the world, to be a home of quality education. It is a peaceful country that welcomes scholars from any part of the world. When it comes to good housing, good food, and good recreational centers, the USA has it all.
Just in case you are contemplating on where to go for short programs, USA is not a bad idea. The USA has hundreds of short courses that you cannot find in your home country. For any international student who is searching for US short courses, here is a list of 10 short programs you can take in USA:
1. Financial Accounting, Certificate
Financial Accounting course teaches key accounting concepts and principles to illuminate financial statements and unlock critical insights into business performance and potential. Explore how managers, Wall Street analysts, and entrepreneurs leverage accounting to drive strategic decision-making.
- Discover how balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements are developed and how each interact
- Evaluate the financial health of a business using financial statements
- Understand GAAP and IFRS standards
- Prepare and evaluate financial forecasts to make strategic decisions
- Value a venture, project, or investment opportunity and perform a sensitivity analysis
2. AI For Everyone, Certificate
If you want your organization to become better at using AI, this is the course to tell everyone–especially your non-technical colleagues–to take.
In AI For Everyone, you will learn:
- The meaning behind common AI terminology, including neural networks, machine learning, deep learning, and data science
- What AI realistically can–and cannot–do
- How to spot opportunities to apply AI to problems in your own organization
- What it feels like to build machine learning and data science projects
- How to work with an AI team and build an AI strategy in your company
- How to navigate ethical and societal discussions surrounding AI
- Though this course is largely non-technical, engineers can also take this course to learn the business aspects of AI.
3. International Tourism and Hotel Management, Certificate
Whether you are new to the field or an experienced professional needing refreshed skills, our courses give you the knowledge and preparation needed to earn those coveted positions in high-end hotels, top restaurants, full-service resorts, luxury cruise lines, tourism offices, and other hospitality organizations.
- Examine the current issues impacting global hospitality management
- Use proven marketing and branding techniques to capture and retain the hospitality- and tourism-focused client
- Build and adapt event management and project management skills necessary in the changing hospitality and tourism industries
- Understand how to develop an integrated service culture that supports employee retention
- Learn about the role of sustainability and greening within current hospitality and tourism practices
- Develop accounting and budgeting systems that serve as tools in the hospitality and tourism industries
- Gain a competitive edge in the global job market through an internship in a U.S. company
4. Art as a Global Business – Dynamics of the Art Market, Certificate
The Art as a Global Business – Dynamics of the Art Market course outlines how these commercial structures relate to each other and analyze the people, institutions, and organizations that comprise art business.
Lastly, by emphasizing the effects of pricing, value formation, and globalization on the art market, course lectures assist you in understanding and identifying the risks and challenges that contribute to the ever-changing nature of the commercial art market.
What you will learn:
- Professional knowledge of the structure, size, and dynamics of the art market.
- The analytical skills to critically evaluate the art market, both the mainstream art market as well as those of emerging and growth economies.
- The facility and confidence to review the complexities surrounding the production, circulation, and endorsement of art.
- The ability to compare and contrast the opportunities, challenges, and risks of the art market.
5. Navigating Today’s Art World – From Studios to Art Fairs, Certificate
This comprehensive Navigating Today’s Art World – From Studios to Art Fairs course puts you on the right track to operate with increased expertise within the art world.
Ideal for those new to the business of art, or looking to make a career change, this 6-week course acts as a foundational business course, and we recommend starting here before moving on to our more specialized courses.
What you will learn:
- A comprehensive and current overview of the art and its markets.
- A front-line perspective on the different players in the art world and their role and function within it.
- An appreciation of how the non-profit and commercial art worlds are linked and dependent on each other.
- The analytical skills to compare the advantages and disadvantages of different art world models and networks.
6. ACP Project Management, Certificate
This Project Management program is aligned with the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), and prepares students to plan, schedule, and implement complex projects. In addition, the program prepares students to sit for the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification exam.
- Apply fundamental project management principles, theories, and practices, including the basic concepts described in the most current version of the Project Management Institute’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Use project management tools and techniques that are effective in initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing a project
- Identify characteristics of high performance teams and ways to manage stakeholder expectations
- Select appropriate techniques to communicate effectively with team members and other stakeholders
- Benefit from a Charter Global Registered Education Provider of the Project Management Institute and satisfy the education requirement for PMP® certification
- Gain a competitive edge in the global job market with an internship in a U.S. company
7. Data Science, Certificate
Data is everywhere: e-commerce sales, app downloads, smartphones, supply chain management, bioinformatics and connected devices. Gain the skills to collect, process, analyze and interpret data in order to guide business strategies and decisions through the Data Science full-time program at University of California, Berkeley, which can lead to a full diploma.
You’ll study topics such as statistics, data mining and visualization, and reporting by learning from experts in their fields.
8. Marketing Analytics – Data Tools and Techniques, Certificate
Businesses today have access to an increasingly large amount of detailed customer data, and this influx of data is only going to continue. Combined with a detailed history of marketing actions, there is a newfound potential for deriving actionable insights, but you need the tools to do so.
Using real-world applications from various industries, this course will help you understand the tools and strategies used to make data-driven decisions that you can put to use in your own company or business.
This valuable data may include in-store and online customer transactions, customer surveys as well as prices and advertising. You’ll also learn how to assess critical managerial problems, develop relevant hypotheses, analyze data and, most importantly, draw inferences to create convincing narratives which yield actionable results.
What you’ll learn
- Regression Analysis: modeling cause and effect
- Conjoint Analysis: valuing attributes and measuring preference
- Social Media Analytics
- New Techniques in Market Research
9. Event Management, Certificate
Explore budget, scheduling, design, risk management, and more as you balance the needs of the client, vendors, and attendees. By the end of this Event Management program from University of California, Riverside, your skills will distinguish you as a strong manager for any event.
What You Can Do
- Professionals in this area can work anywhere in the world. Many event planners choose to be self-employed, while others join big or small event management companies, government offices, nonprofits, and other organizations. Career opportunities exist in many industries, including (but not limited to):
- Event management
- Hospitality (hotels or travel agencies)
- Public relations or advertising
- Corporations or nonprofit organizations
- Sports events
10. Digital Manufacturing and Design, Certificate
This Digital Manufacturing and Design will expose you to the transformation taking place, throughout the world, in the way that products are being designed and manufactured.
The transformation is happening through digital manufacturing and design (DM&D) – a shift from paper-based processes to digital processes in the manufacturing industry. By the end of this course, you’ll understand what DMD is and how it is impacting careers, practices, and processes in companies both large and small.
You will gain an understanding of and appreciation for the role that technology is playing in this transition. The technology we use every day – whether it is communicating with friends and family, purchasing products or streaming entertainment – can benefit design and manufacturing, making companies and workers more competitive, agile and productive.
Discover how this new approach to making products makes companies more responsive, and employees more involved and engaged, as new career paths in advanced manufacturing evolve. Main concepts of this course will be delivered through lectures, readings, discussions, and various videos.
This is the second course in the Digital Manufacturing & Design Technology specialization that explores the many facets of manufacturing’s “Fourth Revolution,” aka Industry 4.0, and features a culminating project involving the creation of a road-map to achieve a self-established DMD-related professional goal.
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.