Society for Family Health (SFH) is a leading non-governmental public health organization in Nigeria, implementing programmes in malaria prevention, and treatment, Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS treatment, primary health care system strengthening, and non-communicable diseases and maternal, new-born, and child health care. SFH ignites the power of health system thinking and market shaping to transform health outcomes. Jamb Result
An emerging pan African organisation, we provide a partnership platform to communities, donors, the private sector and government to co-create and implement actions that create real and measurable impact at individual, family, society and country levels. In a career at SFH, you will be the centre of making all these happen. You will be joining a team of problem solvers, with real passion to change the world in a fast-paced environment. We are a truly Nigerian rooted organisation with global standards and a diverse workforce. We pride ourselves on being open, inclusive, and collaborative – and in providing a work environment that encourages our employees to be their best. Good morning my love messages
We are recruiting passionate, self-motivated, and highly qualified individuals to fill the following positions below:
1.) Digital Innovation Specialist
Location: Across Various Locations
Qualifications / Experience
- First Degree in Science / Engineering related field with cognate experience in the ict sector.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience
- A strong understanding of analytical tools and enterprise architecture components, such as data warehouses, interoperability layers.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to analyze complex situations and make inferences and ability to work in teams
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SFH is an equal opportunity employer. NYSC portal