Tesla is known for constantly adjusting their vehicles during the production process. According to Electrek reports, Model 3 will usher in a major update, which can be said to be a comprehensive update.
The update includes:
- Remove the external chrome decoration;
- Add electric tailgate;
- The interior seems to use deeper materials;
- A completely different center console, with matte finish and chrome decoration, and a sliding design instead of the previous flip design;
- The cup holder has been moved to a higher position, now there is no chrome decoration;
- The mobile phone charger cannot be moved now, it is wrapped in fake leather, and there is a suede-like material in the center;
- The windows are now double-glazed, which should help insulate noise.
JSTesla, which often leaks Tesla information, has exposed a picture of the new Model 3 center console, as follows:
The new design is somewhat controversial, because it looks more traditional than the current design (pictured below), but it should be less prone to fingerprints .
According to Elecktrek, the new version of Model 3 has been produced in Fremont, but it is unknown when it will be available.
Naijatechnews has learned that Tesla’s recent shipments have set a record, and these new adjustments should help attract new users.