A collegiate judge of the Washington Court of Appeals questioned the current government’s continuous efforts to prohibit users from downloading TikTok again. At a hearing held on Monday, two of the three judges implied that they did not agree with the legal basis for the US government to seek to ban TikTok.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
The U.S. Circuit Judge Patricia Millett said that the U.S. government relied on a “quite narrow definition of indirect regulation.” Another U.S. circuit judge, Judith Rogers, was more blunt, “Congress made the law, but the government’s reason for applying for an injunction seems to be the opposite.” The third circuit judge, Robert Wilkins (Robert L. Wilkins) has yet to comment.
It seems that the US ban on TikTok is unlikely to take effect. Prior to this, federal judges in Washington and Pennsylvania have issued temporary injunctions to prevent the US Department of Commerce from imposing restrictions on TikTok’s business.
- Apple iPhone 15/Pro dominates “list of fastest 5G phones” in the US
- TikTok’s $1 Billion Creator Fund will Close on this Date
- How To Get 1k Followers On Tiktok In 10Minutes
- Top 10 Popular Android Apps of all time
- How to Schedule US VISA Appointment In Nigeria
- Avoid Fake App: OpenAI ChatGPT App for iOS Now Available on AppStore
- Demolition Derby 2 1.3.85 Apk + Mod (Money) for Android
- Get a Free US Phone Number for OTP In 2023- Easy Ways To Do It
- Tiktok APK v23.3.4 (MOD Premium Unlocked)
- List & Reason India Bans 54 More Chinese Apps From Google Play
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.