Telecommunication giant, MTN is set for a major rebranding on 27 February, with the unveiling of its logo ahead of an official brand refresh.
The logo, which has been submitted to the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission for approval, will see the traditional yellow, blue and white logo replaced with a sleek black design.
In an accompanying press release, MTN said it will make an official announcement at the end of February.
“MTN Group’s Ambition 2025, aimed at ‘Leading digital platforms for Africa’s progress’ has ushered in a new look that is aligned to our evolution from a telecommunications company to a technology company underpinned by one simple, consistent, yet striking brand.
“Our commitment and focus to accelerate Africa’s progress sees MTN revealing a refreshed brand identity and campaign from 27 February. The campaign is inspired by an insight that doing is a bridge between can and done, because all progress comes from action.”
MTN said the new look aligns with their evolution from a telecommunications company to a technology company.
“Our commitment and focus to accelerate Africa’s progress sees MTN revealing a refreshed brand identity and campaign from 27 February,” said Morafo.
- Best and Cheap Data Plans for MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile that you can go for this Weekend
- MTN Introduced Campus Zone Offer: How To Subscribe and Check the Data
- MTN Shares Recorded Oversubscription of 139.47%
- Shareholders Eligible for MTN Dividend Payment for 2021
- MTN XtraSpecial Tariff Plans Revamped (2023)
Be the first to comment