In today’s generation, any operating system flourishes based on applications. It is a circle of users and developers as people prefer OS, with most developers and apps choose a grown operating system with an application market. There are applications without which any device won’t stand a chance in the market like Instagram, Facebook, and much more. One such app is snapchat.
Snapchat is the most hipster app there is. It is a photo-sharing app that believes in living the moment. The snaps are self disappearing, and even a screenshot is notified. Along with these, the app supports calling, video calls, texts, group chats, stories, and much more. T
here are several iconic features, such as 24-hour stories, stickers, filters, and bitmoji. If you are a snapchat user or a fan, then this article is for you. Here, in this article, we have listed the best snapchat tricks and hacks that you must know to step up your snapchat game. Check these simple tricks and hacks for snapchat and become a pro in snapping. Best Snapchat Tricks And Hacks.
Given below are the best snapchat tricks and hacks. Follow them to become a pro in your snapchat game and shine among your friends.
1. Travel Mode. Travel Mode is a trick in snapchat to save data when you are on mobile data. This feature changes snapchat not to load stories automatically and keep on 4G data.
2. Reply to my friend’s stories. You can reply to a friend’s stories to start a conversation about what they are doing. It is an excellent way to start a conversation instead of meddling in small talk over other apps. To reply to a friend’s story, swipe up from the bottom of the snap and type a text.
3. Use search. With the latest snapchat update, you can use search to look for friends, groups, as well as people you follow. The search bar is located right on top of the camera screen on snapchat.
4. Bitmoji. After snapchat acquired bitmoji, the app has a massive integration of bitmoji stickers. You can search for bitmoji sticks and send them to your friends as well as on the snaps. Their bitmoji Avatar even identifies your friends. If you open bitmoji stickers in a chat, you will also see bitmoji labels with your friends. This is fun to use the feature and an excellent snapchat hack.
5. Create groups in snapchat. Now you can create groups in snapchat and share your moments with your friends together and chat about it. Here’s how to create a group. Head to the chat tab and tap on the new chat icon. Here select a couple of friends and create a group.
6. Hide private snaps. Snapchat has a memory Tab where all your saved snaps are kept together and safely backed up. Along with it, there is a “For your eyes only” tab that lets you lock your hidden clasps using a code. You can add snaps to hide from your camera roll, as well as your saved snaps here.
7. Use a fun lens. The best feature of snapchat that attracts users is the fun lens. Just tap on your screen anywhere in the middle to access fun and creative glass to have fun in your snaps. Each lens offers a different feature like some change voice; some offer an effect when you look around or open your mouth. It is a must-try functionality.
8. Get more Colors. To get more Colors in the drawing tool in snapchat, hold on the color bar and swipe to the left. Then drag up and down to change the shade and access new colors.
9. Use the front camera as default. Now, you can use the front camera as a default camera in your snapchat. This feature can also be helpful to quickly snap a selfie every time you open your snapchat app without delay.
10. Better low light selfies. To take better photos in low light using the front camera, you can also quickly apply the screen as a flash to add sparkle to your photos. To do so, switch to the front camera in your snapchat and turn on the flame. Hence, these are the best snapchat tricks and hacks.
In conclusion, we hope these snapchat tricks and hacks will help you make better use of the app. Click better snaps and amaze all your friends and fans.
- None Found
For the latest Tech News and Reviews, follow Naija tech news on Twitter, Facebook, and Google News. For the latest videos on gadgets and tech, subscribe to our YouTube channel.