UBA Salary Structure: How Much They Pay Staff (2021)
UBA is indeed a giant in the banking sector and that is why it will always be the dream of most Nigerian graduates to work in a bank that prides itself as Africa’s global bank. This article will let you in on the entry-level salary for United Bank for Africa, popularly called UBA and other staff salaries at the bank.
The entry-level basic salary for UBA is quite respectable when compared to what other top companies in Nigeria pay their workers. The banking sector just like the oil and gas industry is one of the highest paying sectors in terms of salary. Although there exist some differences in how much banks in Nigeria pay their workers as no specific law compels them to have a fixed amount for their staff.
For its entry-level staff salary, UBA pays an amount of N142,000 monthly according to department and unit. Your pay may also rise as time passes as long as you are still in the system. Apart from the basic salary you receive, there are other allowances and benefits that the bank pays and you are also entitled to a left break.
On the salary level, UBA has been able to prove itself as a bank of repute. You can’t count the top 10 banks in Nigeria, without mentioning the United Bank for Africa (UBA). They boast of a large customer base of over 15 million Nigerians.
In the course of this article, we would be looking at the salary structure of the UBA (United Bank for Africa).
Uba Salary Structure: How Much Does Uba Pay Their Staff
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
We would be doing a detailed review of the monthly staff salary structure of UBA bank, ranging from the entry-level to the senior management level.
See the list below
- UBA Entry level staff salary is N142, 000 per month
- UBA Account Officers earn N163, 000 to N170, 000 per month
- UBA Accountants earn N48, 000 to N52, 000 per month
- UBA Logistics Officers receive pay from around N38, 000 to N40, 000 monthly
- UBA Administration Officer earns between N38, 000 to N45, 000 monthly
- UBA Assistant Banking Officer receives an amount of N328, 000 per month
- UBA Branch Cluster Manager earns around N750, 000 to N800,000 as monthly salary
- UBA Customer Care Personnel receives a salary of N50, 000 to N76, 000 per month
- UBA Customer Care Officer earns around N68, 000 to N71, 000 as salary monthly
- UBA Customer Care Representative receives N67,000 to N72,000 as salary per month
- UBA Customer Service officer earns over N75, 000 to N79, 000 as salary monthly
- UBA Driver receives N45,000 to N55, 000 as a salary per month
- UBA Executive Trainee receives N135, 000 to N145, 000 as salary per month
- UBA Facility Manager receives N114, 000 to N124, 000 as salary per month
- UBA Graduate Trainee receives N86, 000 to 90, 000 as salary per month
- UBA Internal Control Officer N163, 000 to N170, 000 as salary per month
- UBA Office Administrator receives a salary of N36, 000 to N40, 000 per month
- UBA Relationship Manager/Officer receives N245, 000 to N300, 000 as salary per month
- UBA Sales and Marketing Manager earns N135, 000 to N150, 000 as salary per month
- UBA Teller earns N67, 000 to N70, 000 as salary monthly
- UBA Graduate Intern and Front desk teller receives N48, 000 as salary per month
- UBA Front Desk Teller receive N48, 000 as monthly salary
- UBA Resident Internal Controller receives around N135, 000 as salary per month
- UBA Business Development and Marketing Officer receives a salary of N328, 000 monthly
- UBA Systems Analyst receives around N155, 000 as salary per month
- UBA Information Technology Risk Management Officer receives around N155, 000 monthly
- UBA Teller receives around N50, 000 to N60, 000 as monthly salary
- UBA Executive Driver receives N40, 000 to N57, 000 as salary per month
Overview of UBA bank
The UBA bank has been very much around for over 70 years, starting from 1949 till date. They have been offering uninterrupted banking operations to African customers since then, especially to Nigerians. The United Bank For Africa is one of the biggest banks in Nigeria. They have bagged the following international awards in past years.
|African Bank of the Year||UBA bank|
|Best Automated chatbot initiative application of the year||UBA bank|
|Best Digital Bank of the year||UBA bank|
|Best digital transformation initiative application||UBA|
Some other landmark achievements by the UBA bank include:
- Being the first international bank to be registered under International Law in the year 1961
- United Bank for Africa was the first Nigerian bank to offer an IPO(Initial public offering) after it was listed in the Nigerian stock exchange.
- They are the only sub-Saharan bank with an office suite on the United States of America(New York): it was set up in 1984
- UBA was the first bank in Nigeria to set up the cheque guarantee scheme which was then known as the UBACARD in 1986.
- They are the first and only bank that obtained a license to operate in the Cayman Islands 1988
- They are also the first bank to have a license to operate in Ghana in the year 2004
- The UBA bank in traduced the Nigerian Government Bond Index in 2006
- Do you know that they are the first Nigerian bank to surpass one trillion nairas in balance sheets size(2006)
- They are the first bank to introduce the Visa dual currency Debit card in our homeland
- The first Moneygram location was opened by the UBA bank.
- They launched the first cash deposit ATMs in Nigeria
- The UBA bank boasts of being the first pan African bank to launch a virtual banking robot.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook or Whatsapp it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)! Join Over 5,000 + Readers. Get a free daily update via Email HERE