Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
OPPO, one of the leading smartphone manufacturers in China, launched its first-ever smartwatch earlier this year. The smart wearable was named the OPPO watch.
Two months ago, the company announced an upgraded version of the OPPO watch. The model was available primarily in China and featured an updated version of the watch Wear OS.
According to a fresh piece of information from Engadget, OPPO will launch the updated version of the OPPO watch by July 31. The source also stated that the smart device would arrive pre-loaded with Wear OS by Google.
OPPO has released a promotional GIF to tease the launch of the smartwatch. At the end of the short clip, Wear OS by Google was seen on a black background, and this confirms the earlier made claims.
Although it was revealed that the new smartwatch would debut on July 31, it seems the watch has launched in Germany already.
The OPPO watch that launched in Germany arrived with some Google-powered applications like Google Pay and Google Assistant. The Chinese variant of the device, on the other hand, featured Ali Pay and Breeno Assistant.
The OPPO watch delivers a screen resolution of 360 x 360 pixels on its 1.6-inch AMOLED display. The display has curved edges and is protected by Gorilla Glass 3.
On the inside, the Snapdragon Wear 2500 alongside the Apollo 3 chipset powers the new OPPO watch. The watch is embedded with 1GB of RAM and 8GB of native storage.
In low power mode, the company claims that the 300mAh battery in the watch can power it for up to 14 days.
Furthermore, the new smart wearable has the capability of tracking activities like cycling, running, and swimming while on the user. It also features heart monitoring, sleep tracking, menstrual cycle tracking, and ECG. The watch will launch at a cost price of 249 Euros.
- OPPO Find X7: Equipped with Dimensity 9300, AnTuTu scores 2.27 million
- Google Tells court to Trash Nigerian’s $150 million lawsuit
- OPPO Reno8 Pro+ starts the second batch of ColorOS 14 x Android 14 public beta
- Google’s Countdown: Three Weeks Until inactive Gmail Account Deletion
- OPPO Reno11: high-resolution lens module, Dimensity 8200 / Snapdragon 8 + dual version
- How To Block/Disable Annoying Ads On Android Device
- Google Pixel 8 Specs and Price
- Google Pixel 8 Pro Specs and Price
- Google Chrome saves users 10,000 years of waiting for web pages to load
- OPPO A2 released, see specs and price
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.