Table of Contents
- Vivo at a glance
After dropping quite the formidable bombshell with the X30 and X30 Pro, vivo seems to be brewing something interesting yet again. At least a couple of things, to be more precise, namely a V1950A and a fresh new arrival, under the V1955A model designation. The former was spotted in certification documents on several occasions, labeled as the iQOO 3 5G. However, more recent developments have revealed the entire specs sheet of the V1950A, identifying it almost certainly as a vivo nex 3 5G, with the Snapdragon 855 swapped for the new Snapdragon 865.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
This means that the V1955A is a lot more likely to go official as the iQOO 3 5G gaming phone. A new TENAA certification lising provides even more proof by listing a 55W charger alongside the handset – the V5550L0A0-CN. This would make for a charging speed record on a vivo phone and it only makes sense for the iQOO sub-brand to be involved.
Sadly, there is no info on timing, pricing or availability as of yet. Speaking from experience, however, a series of Chinese certification leaks is typically followed shortly by a release in vivo’s home market, meaning that we can expect both the V1950A and V1955A, with whatever their official market names turn out to be, shortly. Also on the radar and probably coming to MWC 2023 is a brand new APEX concept phone from vivo. We’ll be sure to keep you posted on that front as well.
Vivo at a glance
Vivo is a Chinese technology company owned by BBK Electronics that designs and manufactures smartphones and smartphone accessories in China, software and online services. BBK Electronics also owns Oppo, Realme and OnePlus. The company develops software for its phones, distributed through its vivo App Store, with iManager included in their proprietary, Android-based operating system, Funtouch OS.
- Vivo Y100i announced
- Vivo Y36 Released: Dimensity 6020 processor + water drop screen
- vivo WATCH 3 Watch Released
- Vivo X100 Pro mobile phone appearance and Promotional Photos
- Vivo Y100 5G Specification and Price
- Ulefone Armor 22 Price in Nigeria and Full Specs
- Infinix ZERO 30 5G Vs OPPO Reno 9 5G Vs VIVO V27 Vs Redmi NOTE 12 Pro Comparison+Price
- Best Between OnePlus Buds Z2 & Nothing ear (1)
- Vivo X30 5G and X30 PRO 5G announced with Exynos 980 and 64MP cam
- Vivo suspends the sale of mobile phones in the German market
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.