vivo has announced a new smartphone called the vivo Y51A, which, at its low price, is very similar to the brand’s flagship models.
The vivo Y51A features a waterdrop notch 6.58-inch display with Full HD + resolution. The main camera includes sensors with a resolution of 48, 8 and 2 MP, the front one has a resolution of 16 MP. Also worth noting is a 5000 mAh battery with support for 18-watt charging.
Under the hood, we have the Snapdragon 662 SoC powering the device. The chipset is paired with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of flash memory.
The dimensions of the smartphone are 163.9 x 75 x 8.4 mm with a mass of 188 g. Also, the phone runs Android 11 out of the box.
vivo Y51A Specifications
- Display: 6.58-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen
- Processor: Octa Core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR4X RAM, 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- OS: Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11
- SIM: Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Main Camera: 48MP primary camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, EIS, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Selfie Camera: 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor: Side-mounted
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- Radio: FM Radio
- Dimensions: 163.86 × 75.32 × 8.38mm
- Weight: 188g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh (Typical) battery with 18W fast charging
vivo Y51A Price and Availability