AirPods are wireless Bluetooth earbuds created by Apple. They were first released on December 13, 2016 and are sold alongside the premium AirPods Pro, it feature a built-in microphone that filters out background noise, which allows taking phone calls and talking to Apple’s digital assistant, Siri.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
The earphone jack is slowly being phased out by cell phone makers like Apple. Given the popularity of their cordless earphones called “AirPods”, and Apple’s desire to make you buy their devices and accessories, one has to wonder if future iPhone models will even have an earphone jack for a chord? We must assume other manufacturers like Samsung will eventually follow with their own version of cordless earphones that only work on their devices (and you must buy them if you want to listen to music). While many seem to be cheering on this technological movement, the truth is many medical experts are not.
Since the inception of cell phones there has been a discussion about the radiation and electromagnetic forces we are being exposed to. The latest expert to reignite the debate is Dr. Jerry Phillips, professor of biochemistry at the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs. He says, “My concern for AirPods is that their placement in the ear canal exposes tissues in the head to relatively high levels of radio frequency radiation”. Dr. Phillips ads that there is abundant evidence that “indicates potential concerns for human health and development from all technologies that operate at radio frequencies”. Bluetooth, for example, uses radio waves in the 2.4-2.48 GHz frequency range. This range is also used by microwaves, cell phones, wi-fi and other devices.
- Apple will launch new AirPods Max next year
- Two new AirPods 4 are coming in 2024, new AirPods Pro in 2025
- How Do I Fix My AirPods Blinking Orange, Change The Name, Pair
- Apple recalls some AirPods Pro earphones, Luxshare Precision gets partial transfer orders
- How Can I Install And Use Your AirPods On An iPhone X
- Apple iOS 14.2/iPadOS 14.2 RC version released: 8 new wallpapers, AirPods charging optimization (with updated content)
- Apple AirPods new repair tool is online: it can be distinguished from dirt blockage or malfunction
- Can a Stolen Apple Airpods Be Used By Another person?
- AirPods space audio is god, talk about the new technology of Bluetooth audio in the future
- Apple AirPods Studio renderings exposed: metal + leather case
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.