Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
Both of Xiaomi’s new smartwatches come with 1.43-inch AMOLED displays though the vanilla S1 features sapphire glass protection. The pair also share the same PPG heart rate sensor and SpO2 reader and also track you sleep. You get 5ATM water resistance on both as well as fitness tracking for over 117 sports modes
The new watches offer dual-band GNSS positioning and can take calls over Bluetooth from your connected smartphone. There’s also market-dependent NFC support for contactless payments. Both watches feature 470mAh batteries which should last for up to 12 days on standby.
Xiaomi Buds 3T Pro brings ANC which should cancel out up to 40dB noise around you. They utilize a triple mic system, 10mm dual-magnet dynamic drivers and support the LHDC 4.0 which can deliver up to 900 kbps bitrate audio. They also support the SBC and AAC codecs as well as multi-device pairing to two devices simultaneously.
The buds are IP55 dust and waterproof and come with a 6-hour rated battery life which extends to 24 hours with the charging case. They can charge over USB-C or wirelessly via any Qi charger. The earphones and case are IP55 water and dust-proof.
Xiaomi S1 Active and the Buds 3T Pro will each retail for $199, while the Watch S1 will be $269. That’s what we have for Xiaomi Buds 3T Pro, Watch S1 And S1 Active Specs And Price. Availability dates are yet to be confirmed we’ll update whenever it confirm. Stay tune!
- How Apple, Samsung Lost Global Market Share to Tecno, Infinix, Itel Smartphones
- Xiaomi Redmi 13C Specifications
- Xiaomi’s vehicle rear wing adjustment patent has been authorized
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Turbo mobile phone launches 16GB+256GB version
- Xiaomi 14 Pro With HyperOS, 16GB Ram + 1TB Storage
- Xiaomi Unveils Xiaomi 14 Flagship Phone with HyperOS
- Xiaomi Mi 14 black version pictures
- Xiaomi Mi 14 Pro Pictures
- Xiaomi 13T Full Specifications and Prices
- Xiaomi 13T Pro Full Specifications and Prices
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.