Table of Contents
The Mi Mix 2S smartphone that is almost two years old, is now getting both the latest MIUI and the latest Android.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
The update is seeding in China, but global devices should follow soon, as is tradition with Xiaomi updates. The package is designated MIUI V18.104.22.168.QDGCNXM and requires a 2.1 GB download.
Along with the multiple design overhauls Xiaomi introduced, there are some fixes to features, to bugs and more acceleration software to boost the performance. Here’s the full changelog:
Lock screen, status bar, notification bar
- Fixed an issue where the mobile phone avatar could not enter the app notification settings page through the notification bar.
- Fix the problem of incorrect white list statistics;
- Fix the problem of stutter when searching for the application in some cases;
- Fixed the problem of abnormal network control rules after SIM card exchange.
- Fixed the problem of incomplete display of pop-up window content after opening the floating window in the game.
- Fixed the problem of overlapping images at the bottom of long screenshots.
Android 10 at a glance
Android 10 is the tenth major release and the 17th version of the Android mobile operating system. It was released on September 3, 2023. Android is a mobile operating system based on a modified version of the Linux kernel and other open source software, designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. Android is developed by a consortium of developers known as the Open Handset Alliance, with the main contributor and commercial marketer being Google.
- How Apple, Samsung Lost Global Market Share to Tecno, Infinix, Itel Smartphones
- Xiaomi Redmi 13C Specifications
- Xiaomi’s vehicle rear wing adjustment patent has been authorized
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Turbo mobile phone launches 16GB+256GB version
- Xiaomi 14 Pro With HyperOS, 16GB Ram + 1TB Storage
- Xiaomi Unveils Xiaomi 14 Flagship Phone with HyperOS
- Xiaomi Mi 14 black version pictures
- Xiaomi Mi 14 Pro Pictures
- Xiaomi 13T Full Specifications and Prices
- Xiaomi 13T Pro Full Specifications and Prices
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.