According to feedback from IT House netizens, Xiaomi has now opened a new version of the global search internal beta recruitment. This revision focuses on the local search function and has upgraded the visual design, functional interaction, and algorithm recommendation .
▲ MIUI 12 | Source: Xiaomi
In terms of function and vision, the new version of the global search local module displays more local information, and a new in-app search module will provide quick access to applications that may need to jump based on the user’s input words.
Function & Vision
- The local module displays more local information, such as: my favorites, go to in-app search, etc.;
- The machine’s search results are displayed in a modular manner, and the presentation effect is clearer; at the same time, the “horizontal display” is changed to “vertical display”, which is more convenient and comfortable for sliding operation;
- The newly added in-app search module will provide quick access to applications that may need to be jumped according to your input words, reducing the complicated operation of app switching, and the operation is in place in one step.
- The result sorting is smarter, combining your different needs for intelligence, and the most needed result is ranked at the top.
- The native results are richer, providing the most comprehensive native search results.
It should be noted that Xiaomi stated that as the new version is still being optimized, some unknown experience issues may be brought about during the experience of the new version. To ensure that the use of the mobile phone is not affected, users should back up relevant data.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook or Whatsapp it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)! Join Over 5,000 + Readers. Get a free daily update via Email HERE