Naija Tech News (NTN) on 27, and in content, Xiaomi Redmi K30S Price in Nigeria, Specifications and Review, 4G Phones, Android, phones, Redmi K30S, Xiaomi, Xiaomi Redmi K30S .
Redmi K30S has been launched as the latest device in the K30 series. The Redmi K30S now join the K30 Ultra, the K30, K30 Pro, and K30 Pro Zoom in the series and looks like a rebrand of the Mi 10T which launched in China last month.
Where To Buy
The Redmi K30S is built around a 6.67-inch full HD+ (1080×2400 pixels) AMOLED display with a 144Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC is hooked to 8GB of RAM, slightly differing from the Mi 10T with 6GB of RAM.
On the software front, the Redmi K30S launched with the Android 10 with MIUI 12 on top. In the camera department, the Redmi K30S triple rear camera setup houses a 64MP primary Sony IMX 682 main sensor. This sensor is assisted by a 13MP wide-angle shooter, and a 2MP macro sensor. Up front, a 20MP camera takes care of selfies and video calls.
The Redmi K30S launched with two storage options, a 128GB option and a 256GB option. It also supports 5G technology and has a 5,000mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
Xiaomi Redmi K30S Specifications
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- CDMA 800
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G bands: 1, 3, 41, 78, 79 SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G (2+ Gbps DL)
- Announced: 2020, October 27
- Status: Exp. release 2020, November 11
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 76.4 x 9.3 mm (6.5 x 3.01 x 0.37 in)
- Weight: 216 g (7.62 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- Colors: Cosmic Black, Lunar Silver
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: IPS LCD, 144Hz, HDR10, 500 nits (typ), 650 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.67 inches, 107.4 cm2 (~85.2% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android 10, MIUI 12
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB, 256GB
- Memory Card slot: No
- UFS 3.1
- Main Camera: Triple
- 64 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide), 1/1.73″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 13 MP, f/2.4, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1.12µm
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), AF
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected]/30fps, [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/120/240/960fps; gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Single – 20 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide), 1/3.4″, 0.8µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]
- Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- Audio 3.5mm jack: No
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS, NavIC
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared port: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 33W
- Power Delivery 3.0
- Quick Charge 4+
Xiaomi Redmi K30S Price and Availability
The Redmi K30S is available in two different storage variants:
- 8GB + 128GB variant that costs N148,000 / CNY 2,599 ($388)
- 8GB + 256GB variant that costs N159,000 / CNY 2,799 ($417)
This smartphone will go on sale on November 11, 2020 in China and is expected in two colour shades- Moonlight Silver, and Interstellar Black.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook or Whatsapp it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)! Join Over 5,000 + Readers. Get a free daily update via Email HERE
YOU MAY LIKE
Note: off comments will be trashed and you will be marked as Spam! use contact us, if it's required.