the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak is an ongoing viral epidemic primarily affecting Mainland China, along with isolated cases in 27 other countries and territories. The virus has cause some companies for pulled out of the MWC 2023. We reported yesterday that Amazon, LG, Ericsson and other has pulled out.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
But today, Xiaomi took to their official Facebook page to announce to fans that the company will attend the event, despite the outbreak of the viral Coronavirus. Read their statement below,
To all Mi fans, users, partners and media friends,
Xiaomi will attend MWC2023 Barcelona as planned, and launch our latest smartphones and range of smart hardware.
In order to align with personal and product safety measures during MWC, Xiaomi is committed to following all guidelines.
Thank you. #NoMiWithouYou
- How Apple, Samsung Lost Global Market Share to Tecno, Infinix, Itel Smartphones
- Xiaomi Redmi 13C Specifications
- Xiaomi’s vehicle rear wing adjustment patent has been authorized
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 Turbo mobile phone launches 16GB+256GB version
- Xiaomi 14 Pro With HyperOS, 16GB Ram + 1TB Storage
- Xiaomi Unveils Xiaomi 14 Flagship Phone with HyperOS
- Xiaomi Mi 14 black version pictures
- Xiaomi Mi 14 Pro Pictures
- Xiaomi 13T Full Specifications and Prices
- Xiaomi 13T Pro Full Specifications and Prices
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.