These are instructions on how to install Flash Loader Utility Driver on Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10).
Requirements: You need to have the Windows Computer and the Flash Loader Utility to follow the below guidelines.
Table of Contents
Install Flash Loader Utility Driver on Windows Computer
- Download and extract the driver package on the Computer. If in case, you have already downloaded and extracted the driver package, then SKIP this step.
- Once the driver package is extracted on the computer, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open the x32 Folder if your System Type is x32 Bit or Choose x64 Folder if your System Type is x64 bit (you can check System Type by pressing Win + Pause).
- Open setup.exe on launch the Setup Window:
- Click on the Install button to begin the installation:
- Once the installation process is completed, Click on the Exit button to close the Setup.
- Restart the Computer.
Once the Computer is restarted, you can easily connect your Mobile Device to the computer without facing any issue.