Some curious job seekers have been sending us emails with subject questions about, “CBN Recruitment 2020” We are glad to inform you all that this page is created solely for that purpose.
In anticipation to the upcoming CBN job recruitment, all interested applicant is required to fully understand all it takes to join Central Bank of Nigeria, especially, getting acquainted with all the necessary requirements for the recruitment exercise.
Applicants are advised to make use of this portal to apply for ongoing positions advertised in the Central Bank of Nigeria as well as to get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria today. Make sure to enter all required information mainly your school qualifications and employment details.
Before I dig deep into more relevant details, I also want you to take note of the official CBN Portal (www.cbn.gov.ng) where online job applications will be carried out frequently.
Note that the CBN Recruitment Application form is free and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
What is the Central Bank of Nigeria?
Central Bank of Nigeria popularly known as CBN is a government-owned central bank established on 1958 (60 years ago) and commenced operations on 1959 (59 years ago). CBN headquarters is located in Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. Visit CBN Portal www.cbn.gov.ng to know about bank, department, history, mission, vision, services, publications, latest vacancies and other information.
♦ Professor/Associate Professor
♦ Senior Lecturer
♦ Consultant and Official – Financial Institutions
♦ Director, Centre of Excellence
CBN Current Updates for all Applicants
We have received some unfavourable information from different online sources as regards CBN online and offline recruitment 2020. Be guided that, as at this time, the bank organisation has not announced any job opening vacant positions yet. We advise you to BOOKMARK this page for frequent updates.
This page section will be updated immediately after the official announcement. Don’t forget to BOOKMARK page.
Is CBN Recruitment Form Out Now?
CURRENT STATUS: Every year, Central Bank opens the application form for new vacancies intake. Currently, no vacancies are available in the bank. Therefore, you will not be able to submit your application form.
We understand that you are eager for updated information about CBN. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Just BOOKMARK this page.
Instructions/Requirement for CBN Recruitment
All applicants, irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or SSCE with credit in not less than three (3) subject including English Language and Mathematics.
- You must have excellent communication and computer skills
- You must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- The required age is between 18 to 40 years before December 2020
- You must come with your BSc/HND/OND original certificates.
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- Applicants are to come along with two (2) passport-sized photographs.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Candidates that meet the Bank’s requirements are invited for a written test.
- An open day at our head office for all successful candidates. This is an event of interactive activities where you’ll be given further insight into what we do at Central Bank.
- A psychometric test, essay writing exercise, and panel interview.
- Final interview with the Head of Human resources.
All appointments shall be made on the basis of merit, through a fair and open selection process. The principles underlying the recruitment process are those of fairness, credibility, equal employment opportunities, merit and optimization of career prospects for currently employed staff.
The following are the core disciplines required for employment at the CBN:
- – Accountancy
- – Banking and Finance
- – Business Administration
- – Economics
- – Sociology
- – Statistics
- – Computer Science
- – Law
Special Skills and Abilities
- Innovation ability
- Achievement drive
- Initiative and optimism
- Interpersonal relations
- Service orientation, leveraging diversity
- Good communication skills
- Political awareness
- Team worker etc.
OTHER VACANCIES IN NIGERIA YOU CAN’T MISS
- Federal Government Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria
- DPR Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria
- Nigeria Navy Recruitment
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria
- Anyone with forged document or alterations are to be disqualified
- CBN does not require any payment to get its jobs
- Applicants with original birth certificates are preferred to affidavit age declarations
- Use only the approved recruitment portal
- Make good indication of your interest post being applied for.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other on-line portal/ address
- Bodily disability is not a barrier to CBN recruitment – it’s their corporate social responsibility to ensure 5% of employment of disabled bodies.
- CBN avoids political encumbrances in employment.
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment 2020?
Interested applicants for the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) recruitment exercise, should visit the official recruitment Portal → https://www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp to get started.
- Visit CBN Nigeria Portal www.cbn.gov.ng
- Click the Available Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before the final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- Any development in regard to your application will be communicated to you.
What next after applying for CBN Recruitment form?
If you have successfully applied, then wait for the NEXT STAGE of shortlisting successful applicants for aptitude test examination and Invitation for Interview.
If your name is among the list, you will take part in the documentation and physical verification exercise. WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.