Jaiz Bank Airtime Recharge Code New USSD 2020
This post contains the correct Jaiz bank recharge code for buying airtime from your Jaiz bank account.
Jaiz Bank Airtime Recharge Code
The official Jaiz bank airtime recharge code is *389*301*Amount#. This USSD code makes it easy for anyone who has a Jaiz bank account to recharge his or her phone with any network in Nigeria. Jaiz bank is the only Islamic bank operating in Nigeria today.
Unlike other top commercial banks in Nigeria, Jaiz bank is a non interest bank. They can grant you loan without requesting for interest for the loan borrowed. This rare banking service makes it easy for those who want to set up a small scale business in Nigeria to borrow money without the fear of interest rate which other Nigerian banks offer. The bank was established on sharia law.
Also note that to enjoy the service, the mobile phone number has to be linked with your Jaiz bank account if you must buy airtime to recharge your phone. Phone numbers not linked with your bank account will not work. An example on how to use the Jaiz bank recharge card code is shown below:
Dial *389*301*Amount# on your mobile phone and send. E.g *389*301*1000#.
That is the official Jaiz Bank recharge code which will help you recharge your mobile lines by buying airtime from your money in the bank easily. To view other banks USSD/short bank recharge codes like UBA, Diamond, GTB, First Bank and others, see it here.
- MTN Launches New Data Distribution Service Topit(Opens in a new browser tab)
- MTN 4Me Offer: Get 1.5GB for N300 Only(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Banks code to Recharge your phone from your account(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Top Best Tech Blogs in Nigeria 2020(Opens in a new browser tab)
- COVID-19: FG Bans Sales And Use Of Rapid Test Kits In Nigeria(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Facebook Rollout New Catchup App to for phone calls(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Steps on how to Stop Unnecessary Deduction of Your Airtime by MTN(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How To Spy Whatsapp Messages Of Others Phone
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook or Whatsapp it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)! Join Over 5,000 + Readers. Get a free daily update via Email HERE