How much is Toyota Highlander 2008 in Nigeria?
The Toyota Highlander has long been a success in the SUV market. The midsize SUV has not only significantly dominated the market over time, it has also been rated among the most reliable and dependable vehicles today. While this is largely due to the brand name that umbrellas the SUV, credit should also be given to the vehicle’s rugged efficiency and smooth functionality.
Not many cars can contest the relaxed driving experience of Toyota Highlander. The vehicle is a 5- or 7-seater midsize SUV that is powered by a smooth V6 and comes as a front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive.
In this post, we will consider the current prices of one of the most popular models – the 2008 Toyota Corolla – in the Nigerian automobile market. We will also take a look at the vehicle’s core features and operation.
Prices of Toyota Highlander 2008 in Nigeria – Tokunbo/ Foreign Used
The 2008 Toyota Highlander marked another generation model for the brand. It not only dons classier and more stylish design compared to the prior models, it also highlights a significant rise in the amount the foreign used versions go for. As it stands, you can get the 2004 Toyota Corolla for anything between N5 million – N6.7 million. The variation in the prices is due to some certain factors, which include the currency exchange rate at the time of purchase, custom clearance fees and other basic tariffs, the condition of the car, and other basic factors.
For vehicles like Toyota Highlander that are designed to maintain same efficiency for a long period of time, the foreign used Tokunbo market is always a great option to consider. The vehicle’s feat in the Tokunbo market is down to the vehicle’s already reputable durability, efficiency and ruggedness.
Although the 2008 Toyota Highlander is gradually running out in the foreign used market as models that are more recent are in demand, the model remains a big deal in the automobile world. They can be purchased from various automobile dealers in Nigeria or imported directly into the country.
Prices of Locally Used Toyota Highlander 2008 in Nigeria
Like all other vehicles, prices of locally used 2008 Toyota Highlander are affected by various factors like the condition of the vehicle and how neat the used vehicle is. Sometimes, the place of purchase also affects the eventual price the vehicle goes for. A neat locally used 2008 Toyota Highlander can be purchased for between N2.5 million and N4.8 million.
It is no surprise how and why Toyota Highlander has dominated the local scene in recent times. Its ruggedness and durability apart, the midsize SUV rates among the top affordable vehicles in its class, especially the locally used version. While there are a few other midsize SUVs that are cheaper, most of them rate a little lesser in terms of overall functionality, durability and reliability.
Toyota Highlander 2008 Overview
The 2008 Toyota Highlander boast new design and much improved features compared to prior models. The midsize SUV is bigger, roomier and more stylish. It has also been made more powerful although its fuel consumption rate also went a little higher.
The Toyota Highlander comes in three trim levels – the base, Sport and Limited trim levels, each boasting front- or all-wheel drive. The two available Hybrid models are base and Limited trim, and are both offered only with all-wheel drive.
The 2008 Highlander boasts standard features which include air conditioning, cloth upholstery, three-row seating for seven passengers, a 40/20/40 second row seat with a detachable centre that can be packed under the first-row console and a fold-flat third row.
Also, all the trim levels feature AM/FM/CD with six speakers and MP3; power windows, door locks, and mirrors; remote keyless entry; cruise control; variable intermittent wipers; rearmost defogger with adjustable intermittent wiper; rear spoiler; tilt/telescope steering wheel; and two front and one cargo-area 12-volt power outlets; fog lights; 245/65R17 tires on alloy wheels. Although getting in and out of the first two rows is quite easy, the third row is tight and can be uncomfortable.
2008 Toyota Highlander: Things You Will Like About the Vehicle
- Reliable: Toyota Highlander is one of the most midsize SUV in the market today. While it might be some way off bigger SUVs in terms of strength and ruggedness, the overall reliability is one thing to praise about the vehicle.
- Roomy Interior: Most SUVs are roomy, but this stands out. The 2008 Highlander can comfortably accommodate four adults on the rear and an optional third row allows additional space for two adults.
- Smooth ride: The smooth and powerful engine allows for a comfortable ride.
- Fuel Economy: Generally, SUVs are known to have high fuel consumption rate because of their strong and powerful engines. Although the fuel efficiency for the Highlander is still relatively high, it rates among the lowest among its class.
2008 Toyota Highlander: Things May Not Like About the Vehicle
Tight Third-Row Seat: While the midsize SUV boast roomy interior and an optional third row seat option, the space in this rearmost can be really tight and quite uncomfortable for adults. The leg room is tight and the base is also not as comfortable as other seats.
Interior Material: Unlike most Toyota vehicles, the materials used for the interior, including the seat, are not exactly top quality. Users have complained about the flexibility of the material over the years. Newer models boast better interior materials.
- Toyota Highlander 2010 Prices in Nigeria (June 2020)
- Toyota Highlander 2005 Prices in Nigeria (June 2020)
- Toyota Highlander 2006 Prices in Nigeria (June 2020)
- Toyota Highlander 2007 Prices in Nigeria (June 2020)
- Toyota Highlander 2008 Prices in Nigeria (June 2020)
- 1 How much is Toyota Highlander 2008 in Nigeria?
- 2 Recommended
- 3 Flight Ticket Prices in Nigeria (July, 2020)
- 4 Addyzoa Uses and Prices in Nigeria (July, 2020)
- 5 Dostinex Uses and Prices in Nigeria (July, 2020)
- 6 Prices of Toyota Highlander 2008 in Nigeria – Tokunbo/ Foreign Used
- 7 Prices of Locally Used Toyota Highlander 2008 in Nigeria
- 8 Toyota Highlander 2008 Overview
- 9 2008 Toyota Highlander: Things You Will Like About the Vehicle
- 10 2008 Toyota Highlander: Things May Not Like About the Vehicle
- 11 More Prices:
- 12 Check Prices of Other Toyota Models
- 13 Check Prices of Other Car Brands in Nigeria