Dear visitors of the site www.naijatechnews.com. We ask you to carefully study the provisions of the Disclaimer in order to prevent legal and other precedents associated with the use of materials of this source, including those protected by copyright. We urge you to respect the rights of others, including their intellectual property rights, be it an article, image, audio file, or program. Remember that copyright infringement entails legal responsibility with all the ensuing preventive measures:
- Placed on the main and secondary web pages of www.naijatechnews.com
(later web resource) information is laid out for free and full acquaintance of
participants with topics that may be of particular interest to them.
- Placed on the main and secondary web pages of www.naijatechnews.com (later web resource) information is laid out for free and full acquaintance of participants with topics that may be of particular interest to them.
- Any information is published in its original format,
without guarantees of relevance, completeness, accuracy or correctness, and
without other express or implied warranties. Access to the web resource, as
well as the use of its content, is at its sole discretion and risk.
- The administrative team of the portal (web resource
directors, officials, main founders, employees, administrators, representatives
of the moderating team and other representatives) makes every effort to provide
users with correct and relevant information, while the likelihood of
inaccuracies do exist.
- The www.naijatechnews.com portal is a project with
fully accessible content for all participants. The site architecture allows
everyone who has access to the Internet to multiply its content, therefore the
the site and its Content are provided without restrictions, on an “as is” basis,
without making any agreements between the participants of this site, the
Administration, the owners of servers on which The site is based, or by anyone
else, in any way associated with this or indirect sites that may be the reason
for filing any complaints.
- Any software is saved by www.naijatechnews.com users
at their own risk. A site visitor, downloading applications from the www.naijatechnews.com web resource, agrees that installation and full use of applications may require
payment of a certain amount. Users are informed that the files can be placed by
other users as well, whose actions are moderated by the www.naijatechnews.com administration team.
- The administrative structure does not provide any kind of
promise or guarantee regarding the site and its content, including, without
limitation, in terms of relevance, correctness, accessibility, accuracy,
completeness or consistency with any specific goals of the website and content,
in relation to that when browsing the portal there are no problems, it will be
safe and uninterrupted, that the Administrators Group will fix the named
malfunctions, or that there are no Trojan programs and viruses on the site, and
also that Napo nenie and the website does not violate the rights of third parties
are not specified.
- Some links on the www.naijatechnews.com website lead
to third-party resources. These links are located on this Internet project for
easy orientation and their presence does not mean that the Administrative Group of this portal encourages or generally assesses the content of third-party web resources. In addition, the Administration of the specified website is not responsible for the content of foreign resources and their availability.
Written refers to any links, ad units, and other data specified on the web
resource submitted from other portals available on www.naijatechnews.com
- The administration does not include among the basic
powers such operations as controlling the legality or illegality of the
the information posted and sent, including the information that visitors transmit
to one alone, either as separate materials or by sending links. The group of
administrators do not determine the copyright, the legality of receiving and forwarding, as well as the use of materials transferred between the
- The materials transmitted by one user to another are the
subject of file exchange for the specified two users. The administration can
not be held responsible for the content of this information, as well as for its
belonging to any author or group of authors. This information may nevertheless be at the disposal of www.naijatechnews.com administrators, since any information transmitted on this resource automatically becomes the property of
the founders of www.naijatechnews.com, unless otherwise indicated.
- The portal administration team takes reasonable steps to
ensure the completeness, legality, and relevance of the content, but the
The administration is not responsible for conscious and accidental actions of third parties or organizations, such as those produced using materials located on the Internet project or found through a resource like provided by the admins third parties.
- The administrative structure of the Internet project, in
accordance with current legislation disclaims any promises, guarantees, and assurances that may be either given or taken into account, and the Management Group is not responsible for the content of the Internet project; participants, and the site itself.
- For advertising materials that are posted on the portal, only the advertiser is responsible. The web resource also warns that the possibility of acquiring or using the offered services and goods at a price or on the terms specified in the ad units is not guaranteed. The visitor agrees that the resource is not responsible for the likely consequences (including any damage) that have arisen as a result of any relationship with advertisers. Such
damage includes such cases: personal injury, computer malfunction, computer
addiction, damage to computing mechanisms and home networks, legal problems,
and so on.
- The Internet project provides the ability for users to
send comments, questions, suggestions, complaints, and other notifications to
enter this information into the relevant sections of the portal that will be
viewed by other participants. This web resource is not responsible for the
- The party publishing the materials is obliged to verify
the ownership of the copyright and the legality of the laid out articles or
- The www.naijatechnews.com admin team is not
responsible for the content of the materials until they are edited by the
- The management group reserves the authority to
supplement and reduce these requirements without notifying the participants. Also,
the Management Group is not responsible for the modification, adjustment,
editing, deletion of any data published by the participants on the portal or
other related sites.
- The administrative group has the authority to block
access to the web resource to any Visitor, or group of participants without
warning and explanation.
- The administration has the right to edit or delete links
to text information, executable files, audio materials, graphic files and other
data that are published by the Participants on the web resource, without
warning or explanation of claims.
- The name, trademark of the organization, product, as
well as the copyright to the design, copyright material, and certain indirect
rights referred to, used or cited on the presented portal, belong to the full
and present owners. Except for the owner of the rights, no one has the right to
manage the rights to use copyright data, unless otherwise indicated on the
resource. Users are responsible for the theft of copyright material.
- Reading, distributing or modifying information that is
published on this resource may violate the laws of the country in which this
project is used.
- The Visitor agrees that conflicts and frictions will be
resolved according to current regulatory acts of the legislation of the Russian
- The visitor agrees with the fact that the normative acts
and laws on the protection of consumer rights for the use of a web resource by the participant are inapplicable since there is no provision of commercial services.
- Silence and neutrality on the part of the resource administrators team in the event of an obvious or hidden violation by a member of the Rules do not deprive the Administration of this site of the right to apply reasonable measures to protect the interests of the portal later.
- In the case when according to the laws of the Russian
Federation, some rules are declared to be annulled, the other conditions remain
in full force.
- By visiting this portal, the participant confirms the
unequivocal acceptance of the “Disclaimer” clause and the proposed Rules, in
addition, he accepts all responsibilities that may be imposed on the user due
to legitimate circumstances.
- A team of portal administrators at any time has the
right to make modifications to the Rules, which take effect immediately.
Continued use of the portal after making modifications means that the
participant automatically agrees with the new rules.