The links to various software on this site (NaijaTechNews.com) are shared ‘as is’ and with no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including and without limitation, any merchantability or fitness warranty for a particular purpose. The user (you) must assume the entire risk of using the software. In no event shall any individual, company, or organization involved in any way in the development, sale, or distribution of this software be liable for any damages whatsoever relating to the use, misuse, or inability to use this software (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, or any other loss).’
- The links to software shared on our website articles are not developed by us: in articles, we make the review/report, as we do with every other software for Windows PC, Mac, smartphone, and tablet (Android and iOS).
- If you use the app or service illegally, do so at your own risk, assuming the case’s responsibilities.
- This article is for information purposes only; to respond to all the emails we receive every day since responding individually to everyone became complicated.
- Our articles on software for different devices do not in any way entice the user to violate any copyright. Still, they are intended to disclose information on the operation of app/extension/add-on/software sites already present and available online and easily identified with a simple Google search.
- We strongly discourage the use of these services or software from third-party sites.
- We recommend going to the official software site. Apple® AppStore and Google Play™ are recommended for mobile devices.