Table of Contents
- Best Android Tricks, Tips, & Hacks.
- 1. Set Multiple Ringtones.
- 2. Create your personal space on Android.
- 3. Unlock Hacks.
- Method 1. Facial recognition.
- Method 2. Trusted Place.
- Method 3. On Body Detection.
- 4. Automatically get lyrics on YouTube.
- 5. Automatically Record all your Calls.
- 6. Install and use Linux on Android.
- 7. Make Android a Heart Rate Monitor.
- 8. Reveal hidden Android Options and settings.
- 9. Recover Deleted Messages on Android.
- 10. Encryption.
Best Android Tricks, Tips & Hacks . Are You Looking For The Best Android Tricks? First of all, we never say enough about Android. Due to the Open Source Policy, there are unlimited possibilities for Apps, Hacks, Tips & Tricks. There are endless customization and features users can add to their Android Smartphones through Apps.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
Android users are instead looking for ways to customize their phones and make the best use of the features available. There are many Hacks, Tips, and Tricks available for Android, which makes it a perfect operating system for today’s generation.
Since people keep modifying their phone’s functions and interface, so, if you want to do the same, we have a list of the best Android tips and tricks that will help you do the same.
These Hacks, Tips, and Tricks will make you familiar with the unique features of your phone. Therefore, helping in using it to its full potential.
Best Android Tricks, Tips, & Hacks.
1. Set Multiple Ringtones.
It is probably the coolest Android trick in the list of Best Hacks, Tips, and Tricks for Android. It is a simple yet handy trick. Also, it lets you set up a playlist as your ringtone for Calls, SMS, and alarm.
Moreover, it means there will be a different alert sound every time you get a call or SMS and therefore, a new alarm tone every day.
Steps to set More than One Ringtones at once are :
- Download and install RandTune from the Download Link.
- Grant all permissions.
- Now You will see three main sections each for Calls, SMS, and Alarms.
- Move to the next tab, and tap the + sign to create a playlist.
5. Move back to the previous section and then set the playlist as your alert for the desired category.
And you are done. You can get creative and make as many playlists as you want.
2. Create your personal space on Android.
We have a lot of personal information stored on our phones. Android offers to keep this information safe by providing screen locks. There are also App locks available on Google Play Store as well as you can have vaults installed.
But there is a simple Android trick that will let you create your own space in your phone. You can install apps, create different accounts, and store personal data in this space, and no one will know.
Steps to create your Personal space in Android.
- Go to Settings > Users.
- Add a new User.
- Set Up the account accordingly.
- Install the apps you want and log in to your secret accounts.
You can easily switch between accounts by tapping the Avatar icon in your notification panel. Both accounts have different lock passwords, so you are very secure. This trick works on Lollipop v5.0 and above.
3. Unlock Hacks.
There are several ways you can control your screen lock in Android, yet many users are not aware of this feature. In this trick, we will show you three effective methods by which you can reduce the number of times you enter your password. Therefore it will make your life very easy.
Method 1. Facial recognition.
Android offers facial recognition inbuilt into its OS. You can use your front camera to recognize your face and unlock your phone. Thus, eliminating the need to enter a password.
Method 2. Trusted Place.
Android users can use this Tip if they unlock their phones a lot at a particular place like home, etc. Android will automatically open itself and not ask for a lock screen password at this location. You can set up as many sites as you want.
Method 3. On Body Detection.
It is rather one of the best unlock hacks in Android. The phone will automatically detect when it is down and not being held by the user, thus locking itself. It won’t ask for a password when it is in your hand, pocket, or bag. It is probably the most useful thing ever.
The steps to Use The Unlock Hacks are as:
- Go to Settings.
- Head to the lock screen and tap on the smart lock.
- Set Up the methods described above.
4. Automatically get lyrics on YouTube.
Get-Lyrics is our favorite trick for Android. Due to the freedom of permissions for Android apps, this simple trick will get live lyrics on every music video you watch on YouTube. It works very well and is a must-try trick.
Steps to Automatically get lyrics of YouTube music videos are :
- Install the Mix Match app from the Google Play Store.
- Grant necessary permissions.
- Open YouTube and play a music video.
- Tap the Mix Match floating icon to view the lyrics.
It is a must-try trick, and we are sure you will love it.
5. Automatically Record all your Calls.
There may be several reasons, but people might want to record their conversations over calls. It may be for proof of commitment, memory, or another purpose. There are many ways to file an appeal on Android, but we here have the best tool for you to do so.
Automatic Android Call Recorder is an app available on the play store, and you can install it from the link below. It is a must-try app because it is straightforward to use, and it does its job pretty well. The app is committed to giving you high-quality audio files of all your conversations. You can set rules for the automatic record feature and do much more. Get the app from Download Link.
6. Install and use Linux on Android.
You won’t know, but you probably can run a full-featured Linux desktop operating system on your Android smartphone. You don’t even require root privileges to do so. All you need to do is install the Debian No Root app from the play store, and it’s all. You can enjoy all the Linux Pc features on your Android smartphone using this simple little trick.
You can even connect a Bluetooth mouse and a keyboard, and if your phone supports HDMI, you can instead make a fully working PC using your phone. Get it from Download Link.
7. Make Android a Heart Rate Monitor.
Many flagship devices like Samsung Galaxy S6 come with an inbuilt Heart rate sensor. This simple little trick will make any Android device a heart rate monitor. You can monitor your heartbeat by the LED flash on your phone using this trick.
Steps to convert LED flash into a heart rate sensor are :
- Install the “Instant Heart Rate” app from the Download Button.
- Keep your finger steady on the LED flash of your phone.
- The app will tell you your heart rate in several beats per minute.
This app will be beneficial for Android users with medical conditions.
8. Reveal hidden Android Options and settings.
There is a hidden menu in settings in every Android smartphone that contains a set of tools, options, and parameters that enable you to gain more control over the phone’s internal settings. It is named Developer Options. It is hidden by default, but it can instead be easily accessed. Also, it contains many essential settings, like animations and USB debugging.
Steps to access Developer Options in Android are:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on About. Here you will see a Build Number.
- Rapidly tap on the build number until you see a toast notification, “You are now a developer.”
- Go back to Settings, and you will see a new option at the bottom.
Make sure you know what setting you are changing as it can mess up your device performance.
9. Recover Deleted Messages on Android.
This Hack has instead been proven to be a blessing for many users. It can be used to recover accidentally deleted messages from your Android smartphone. This Hack requires a PC, yet it is easy and straightforward to perform.
Steps to Recover deleted messages in Android :
- First of all, download and install the Android data recovery tool on your PC from Download Button.
- On your phone, head to Settings > Developer options and enable USB Debugging. If you don’t see developer options, then here’s how to allow it.
- Launch the tool on PC and connect your phone via a USB cable.
- Select Messages and click on Recover. Now the recovery process will begin.
This Hack can be a lifesaver in some situations.
It is the last but not least tip in the top 10 Best hacks, tips and tricks for Android. Encryption is a feature in Android that stores data on your phone by changing it in a scrambled form. That means no one can access your phone without the decryption pin. It is highly recommended if your phone has sensitive information that you think may go in the wrong hands. With encryption enabled, no one can access your storage or data without the pin you set.
There are some things to take note of before encryption.
- It takes a lot of time for the process to complete so charge your battery.
- There is no way to reverse it, and you have to reset your phone to undo it.
- There may be a slight reduction in performance.
- If the process is interrupted, you will lose all your data.
Steps to encrypt the entire Android phone are:
- Head to Settings and tap on Security.
- Go to Encrypt Phone.
- Read the literature carefully before tapping on ENCRYPT PHONE.
The phone will reboot, and the process will start. We suggest you be patient and wait for it to complete. Encryption guarantees Complete protection of your data stored on your Android smartphone.
Hence, these were the best android tricks, tips and hacks. If you have any suggestions, or queries, or need any help, please write to us in the comments below.
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.