Airtel MiFi device allows you to connect your system and also allows your friends to connect theirs through you while surfing the internet.
The good part is we can use it as a wireless modem when the Wi-Fi is enabled. For information on everything, you Need To Know About Airtel MiFi, read through this article carefully.
Reason for Airtel MiFi
There is a reason the Airtel MiFi is one of the best, the reason is the price affordability. This device is pocket-friendly, portable, and easy to carry around with no one noticing it.
This Airtel MiFi allows you to surf the internet via 4G, or Wi-Fi.
With the Airtel MiFi device, you can connect your system and also allow your friends to connect theirs through you while surfing the internet. And we can use it as a wireless modem when the Wi-Fi is enabled.
Also, you can directly use the default settings and set up a wireless network connection. Then you can access the Internet. You can set up the WLAN with the access point (AP) function.
A maximum of 10 wireless users can access the MiFi at the same time, which is equivalent to that of MTN and the Ntel Notion MiFi.
The Airtel MiFi default password is Airtelmifiwht, so you can change the password and enter your new strong password.
However, one reason Airtel MiFi is one of the best is the price affordability. It is pocket-friendly, portable, and easy to carry around without noticing. The Airtel MiFi allows you to surf the internet via 4G, or Wi-Fi
When you are using the E5336 in areas with a Wi-Fi hotspot, for example, an airport, a cafe, a hotel, or your home, the E5336 switches to Wi-Fi connection automatically, saving your 3G network traffic fees.
After they enable the function, a maximum of nine wireless users can access the E5336 at the same time.
What is a MiFi?
Any wireless router that acts as a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot is called a MiFi. MiFi devices can provide connection up to 10–15 devices at a time via a mobile data sim card.
Anyway, Novatel Wireless introduced the first MiFi device in the United States, in May 2009.
A MiFi taps into 3G or 4G mobile phone networks and uses this connection to create a mini wireless broadband cloud or hotspot. It provides wireless internet access for many devices including laptops, smartphones, tablets, etc.
Airtel MiFi Data Plan Subscription
1. How to Get Airtel MiFi
To get the Airtel MIFI, visit any Airtel showroom to buy an Airtel 4G Mifi @N12,000 and get 25GB of data for 30days
- Comes with 25GB of data free valid for 30days.
- Free 5GB monthly for 6 months upon recharge of N5,000 bundles and above.
- Connects up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices at once.
- MiFi now includes the WPS push-button for ease of connection.
- Up to 8 hours of battery life.
2. Airtel Router Bundles
Airtel Router bundles are special data plans designed specifically for routers to deliver a super fast internet experience on 4G networks in locations that have 4G coverage.
They locked the bundles to Airtel Router on the 4G network, meaning that the data cannot be consumed outside of Airtel 4G coverage area.
Visit any Airtel showroom to buy an Airtel 4G Router @N25,000 and get 100GB data for 30days
- Comes with 100GB data free valid for 30days.
- Free 10GB monthly for 6 months upon recharge of N10,000 bundles and above.
- Connects up to 32 wifi-enabled devices at once.
- The router now includes the WPS push button for ease of connection.
3. Airtel MiFi Specifications
- Technology: Wi-Fi & LTE network
- Network Type: LTE / 3G / 2G
- Data Speeds: LTE TDD (Category 3)
- Wireless LAN: 4 GHz Wi-Fi with Auto channel selection WPA & WPS
- Support Wi-Fi: 2.4Ghz / 5.GHz
- Dimensions: 106mm * 58mm * 15.8mm
- Weight: 103g
- SIM: One SIM Slot
- Storage: One Micro-USB slot
- One Power On/Off switch
- Dual antenna extension ports
- Battery: 15000mAh capacity
Airtel MIFI Data Plans
|N5,000||15GB||30days||*370# on your smartphone||Airtel.com.ng/HBB/when connected to the Mifi|
|N10,000||40GB||30days||*370# on your smartphone||Airtel.com.ng/HBB/ when connected to the Mifi|
|N15,000||75GB||30days||*370# on your smartphone||Airtel.com.ng/HBB/ when connected to the Mifi|
|N20,000||110GB||30days||*370# on your smartphone||Airtel.com.ng/HBB/ when connected to the Mifi|
Airtel MIFI Ultra Plans
|Price (N)||Data Vol (GB)||Validity Days|
|Ultra 10000||40GB + 250MB daily upon exhausting the main bundle||30days|
|Ultra 15000||75GB + 500MB daily upon exhausting the main bundle||30days|
|Ultra 20000||120GB + 1GB daily upon exhausting the main bundle|
How Fast is Airtel MiFi?
The MiFi also delivered about the same connection speeds to the MacBook Pro as it did to the iPad.
How does a customer subscribe to Airtel Mifi Bundles?
- Web: Simply go to Airtel.com.ng/HBB, from your browser and activate your desired Mifi plan.
- USSD: Dial *370# on your smartphone activates anywhere and anytime from your smartphone.
- Visit the nearest Airtel store.
We believe this information on Airtel MiFi Plans: Everything You Need to Know about Airtel MiFi has been useful to you? Why not share this with your friends by clicking on the share button on this website.
However, you can as well subscribe to this website to be updated with current information daily.