Table of Contents
Apple iPhone/iPad Flashing, how to turn on flash on ipad camera, how to flash ipad without passcode
adobe flash on ipad, external flash for ipad, 3utools flash download, how to enable flash on ipad google chrome
3utools flash iphone, how to turn on camera flash on ipad air.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
How to downgrade iPhone/iPad after upgrading to the latest system?
iPhone/iPad Want to completely install the latest new operating system?
This article brings you a nanny-level iPhone/iPad flashing tutorial!
What you need to prepare:
1. The upgrade will retain data but please back up the data! Back up your data! Back up your data! Say important things three times!
2. Download the device firmware ( click to enter the firmware download directory );
Method 1. Flash in via iTunes
① Open iTunes;
② Connect the device to iTunes, hold down Option, and click the “Update” button;
③ Select the downloaded ipsw file, double-click or click “Open”, and click “Update” in the pop-up dialog box;
Wait for some time for the upgrade to complete.
Method 2: Flash through New Finder of macOS 10.15 or above system
If your Mac has been upgraded to macOS 10.15 Catalina or higher, you can use the new Finder to flash it (still call iTunes).
① Connect iPhone to Mac, open Finder, find iPhone in the left column, click to view the phone storage information, and there is also “Check for Update”. button, hold down Option and click “Check for Update”.
You can update the mobile phone system in New Finder▲
② Select the downloaded ipsw file and double-click or click “Open”;
③ Click “Update” in the verification information to flash the phone.
If the above update fails and the computer cannot be turned on, you can enter the DFU mode to update. It is important to note that, like restoring factory settings, DFU flashing will directly erase all data on the device.
The DFU mode update method is as follows:
① Connect iPhone to computer and open iTunes.
② Press the power and Home button of the iPhone at the same time for 10 seconds, then release the power button and continue to hold the Home button.
③ Subsequently, iTunes will pop up a notification indicating that the device has successfully entered DFU mode.
④ Close the dialog box and click “Restore iPhone”, iTunes will pop up a confirmation dialog box. After clicking “Next” and “Agree”, the firmware will begin to be flashed into the device.
>> For more methods and questions, you can share and discuss them in #iOS# . The guys here are all talented and speak well, and they will definitely be able to answer everyone’s questions.
- Apple iPhone 16 / Pro will use graphene heat dissipation system
- Apple watchOS 10.2 Beta 3 reintroduces “swipe to switch watch faces” option
- Apple iPhone 15/Pro dominates “list of fastest 5G phones” in the US
- Apple iPhone SE 4 rendering: 48MP main camera, 6.1-inch screen, USB-C port
- 😂🤣 British man bought iPhone 15 Pro Max from Apple’s official website, but received an Android copycat phone
- Apple macOS 14.2 Developer Preview Beta 3 released
- Apple watchOS 10.2 developer preview Beta 3 released
- Apple iOS/iPadOS 17.2 Developer Preview Beta 3 released
- How to identify your Apple Watch model
- Top 10 Best Movies/TV Shows Apps For Android/iPhone in 2023
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.