Today Huawei announced a comprehensive cooperation with Meituan in industrial innovation, technology application, business development and other aspects based on HarmonyOS , and fully supports Meituan in launching the development of Hongmeng native applications.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
Huawei said that since Huawei announced on September 25 that the new HarmonyOS NEXT is ready for launch and Hongmeng native applications have been fully launched, companies and developers in finance, travel, social networking and other fields have successively announced to join the Harmony ecosystem. It is worth mentioning that HarmonyOS NEXT can only use Hap format installation packages, which means that HarmonyOS will no longer be suitable for Android applications.
Previously, Meituan has taken the lead in developing and adapting a number of functions based on the characteristics of Hongmeng system and user needs, including the launch of Huawei mobile desktop “universal card” meta-service, Push Kit live window function, etc.
Recently, multiple applications have announced the launch of Hongmeng application development. On November 6, Tongcheng Travel announced the launch of the development of the Hongmeng native version of the App, and plans to complete the development of the core version by the end of 2023. The first phase of the Hongmeng native version of Tongcheng Travel App will cover all product line booking functions such as air tickets, train tickets, hotels, vacations, and bus ticket bookings. Business travel and other functions will be updated and improved in subsequent versions.
Data shows that as of August this year, the number of Hongmeng Ecosystem devices exceeded 700 million, and 2.2 million developers have invested in the development of Hongmeng Ecosystem. As of October 30, the number of devices upgraded to HarmonyOS 4 exceeded 100 million.
- Huawei Mate 60 Pro Price in Nigeria & Specs
- Huawei Nova Y9a- See It Spec & Price
- Huawei set to ship 100 million 5G smartphones
- HUAWEI P Smart Pro is available for $365 with 16MP pop-up camera
- Huawei nova 6 series – nova 6, nova 6 SE and nova 6 5G announced in China
- Huawei Children’s Watch 3X Features and Price
- Huawei Honor MagicBook Pro Specifications and Price
- Huawei MateBook X Pro Linux Version Specifications and Price
- Huawei Y9 Specifications and Price
- Best Huawei Phones in the Market
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.