If you have an account TikTok Surely one of your main questions is who visits your profile. While this wasn’t possible before, now it can be done just by turning on a few settings in the app, so you’ll be able to tell if your partner or friends see your posts.
In the same way, others will also know if you entered their TikTok profiles, so you must take this detail into consideration before enabling this function in your account. If you want to try it anyway, SPORTS We show you a simple guide. Pay attention.
Table of Contents
How to know who has visited my profile on TikTok?
- What you should first do is open the TikTok app.
- Next, go to your profile by clicking on the bottom right corner.
- After this, click on the Settings and privacy option.
- Then, tap on Privacy.
- Among the alternatives choose Profile Views.
- Now, turn on the Profile view history switch.
After this, every time someone visits your TikTok profile you will be able to know who it is. However, you should keep in mind that other people who activated this option will also know if you entered their accounts.
HOW TO SEARCH FOR TRENDING VIDEOS ON TIKTOK
- The first option is to go to the main interface of TikTok and click on Trends, located at the bottom of the screen. The most popular videos on the platform will appear there.
- In the event that this button does not appear, but the Friends option does not appear, what you must do is click on the magnifying glass icon, which is located in the upper right corner of the screen. There, the section will appear It might interest you next to a list of trending titles.
- Likewise, if there is a challenge or video that has gone viral, you can go to the search engine and put the hashtag of the challenge or song that is in fashion. In this way, all the most acclaimed videos will appear to you.
- If you want something more personalized, you can also try choosing the mode For youa TikTok alternative that shares videos that have been well received and that suit your tastes.
For more such interesting article like this, app/softwares, games, Gadget Reviews, comparisons, troubleshooting guides, listicles, and tips & tricks related to Windows, Android, iOS, and macOS, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.