Instagram is a social network that lets you share photos and videos with friends around the world.
This is one of the most popular social networks today, attracting billions of people, including many celebrities, football stars, singers, actors… both you and me.
With just a few touches, you can instantly share your everyday moments with your friends and family. Also, the app also helps you edit and manage photos as quickly, simply and visually as possible. Before downloading this app, we will introduce you some of the outstanding features that this app provides.
Download and register easily
Via the links below, you can download and install Instagram quickly. Start, you need to use email, username and password to create an Instagram account. Then, you can connect Instagram to your Facebook account.
The app will automatically search and suggest that your Facebook friends use Instagram. Congratulations, you have become a member of Instagram community. Let’s start by post the first picture and wait for everyone to like, comment.
You can optionally set your account publicly or privately. When your account is Private, only the people you allow can follow or view your photos and videos.
After a lot of editing, finally, the interface of the app has become more harmonious, more casual. With two main color, white and black, the design clearly makes the photos become centered, more prominent. You will like it.
Edit & share your photos
If you do not want to select a photo from the gallery, you can click the Camera button in the bottom corner to take a photo. Then, select the Lux tool to adjust the light. Customizable options such as brightness, contrast, saturation, shadows… This makes your photos look more beautiful, shimmering. Alternatively, you can select some features such as Structure or Tilt-Shift. That great.
It comes with over 40 effect filters for free to edit, decorate your photos. You can select retro effects, grainy black and white and more. Once you have a nice photo, what are you waiting for? Let post on your personal page.
Some another features
- Post photos and videos you want to share or keep on your personal page.
- Share your photos and videos on Stories. Instagram does not limit the number of photos and videos.
- Send photos, videos in a temporary message on Instagram Direct.
- See and comment on photos of anyone, including celebrities.
Share your videos
Instagram helps you create videos from your photos. If the Vine application only allows you to create videos in 6 seconds, then a maximum of Instagram is 15 seconds. You can select one of the 13 filters and then preview without having to wait for it render.
Like Facebook, Instagram also features similar Stories, helping you share your daily moments or special photos. This will automatically delete after 24 hours, so you do not need to take care of the picture too meticulous. Alternatively, you can live-stream video for friends and family to talk.
- Download photos, videos, stories, IGTV videos
- Removed ads from tapes and stories
- Ability to listen to and remove stories with music without the need for a VPN (but with the addition to the story did not figure it out)
Copy and translate comments
- Copy bio from profile on click
- Disable svayp-navigation in the tape (left in the camera, right in direct)
- Clickable links in comments
- Enable default video sound
- Disable video autoplay (long tap on the camera icon)
- Hiding viewing stories, recordings, broadcasts
- Unreadable direct (when enabled, messages are not marked read in any way except by sending a message)
- Ability to open links in an external browser
- The inscription in the profile, if the person is following you
- Repost any stories to yourself in the story (even if the user has forbidden them to repost at all)
- Developer settings with long tap on the house icon
- Zoom photo long tap
- Turn off alike when double tapes
- Rewind video
- Double line input in the directive
Notes: Read Installation Guide if you haven’t done this before.
Table of Contents
For more such interesting article like this, app/softwares, games, Gadget Reviews, comparisons, troubleshooting guides, listicles, and tips & tricks related to Windows, Android, iOS, and macOS, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.