OPPO A95 5G Specifications and Price
OPPO has announced yet another A-series phone called the OPPO A95 5G in China. The phone is almost the same as India’s version of OPPO F19 Pro+ 5G. The latter offers faster charging capabilities and has an extra camera on the back. Otherwise, both devices have no other noticeable differences.
The OPPO A95 5G is fitted in a 6.43-inch AMOLED screen that delivers a Full HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels and a 60Hz refresh rate. The screen is integrated with a fingerprint sensor and it has a punch-hole at the top-left corner. The chin of the device is a bit thick, and it delivers a screen space of 90.8 percent.
The OPPO A95 5G is powered by the Dimensity 800U chip and 8 GB of LPDDR4x RAM. For storage, it has an internal capacity of 128 GB and a dedicated slot for adding a microSD card. The device is backed by a 4,310mAh battery, which supports 30W rapid charging.
The rear camera housing boasts a 48-megapixel main camera with an aperture rating of f/1.7, an 8-megapixel ultrawide sensor, and a 2-megapixel camera for macro shots. It has a 16-megapixel selfie camera.
The A95 5G runs on Android 11 OS, which is overlaid with ColorOS 11.1. The usual connectivity features like dual SIM, 5G / 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB-C, and a 3.5mm jack for connecting earphones.
OPPO A95 5G Specifications
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- CDMA 800
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- CDMA2000 1x
- 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G bands: 1, 28, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced: 2021, April 27
- Status: Exp. release 2021, May
- Dimensions: 160.1 x 73.4 x 7.8 mm (6.30 x 2.89 x 0.31 in)
- Weight: 173 g (6.10 oz)
- Colors: Fluid Black, Cosmo Blue, Silver
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type: AMOLED, 430 nits (typ), 800 nits (peak)
- Size: 6.43 inches, 99.8 cm2 (~84.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Chipset: MediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 800U 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC3
- Storage: 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Memory Card slot: microSDXC
- Main Camera: Triple
- 48 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Selfie Camera: Single: 16 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/3.09″, 1.0µm
- Features: HDR
- Video: [email protected]
- Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- Audio 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- USB: USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type and Capacity: Li-Po 4310 mAh, non-removable
- Charging: Fast charging 30W, 100% in 48 min (advertised)
OPPO A95 5G Price in India
The OPPO A95 5G has arrived in China in two models – 8 GB RAM + 128 GB storage and 8 GB RAM + 256 GB storage. They are priced at 1,999 Yuan (~$308) and 2,299 Yuan (~$354).
As for color options, it comes in black, blue, and silver and will be up for purchase by the end of this month in the home market.