Snapdragon 865: Early December, Qualcomm announced their latest System-on-Chip (SoC), Snapdragon 865. The flagship class chipset is the successor to the Snapdragon 855 series released last year.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
Snapdragon 865 powered smartphone will be launched in 2023, the benchmark results of this chipset have already appeared in the virtual realm.
Based on testing using the benchmark AnTuTu application version 8, Snapdragon 865 managed to outperform the performance of Apple’s A13 Bionic chipset.
According to Android Authority, testing is done using a Qualcomm Reference Device (QRD) or a prototype smartphone with a Snapdragon 865 chipset.
The results of this test noted that the Snapdragon 865 chipset was able to score an overall benchmark score with 540,000 points.
This figure is higher than the results of the A13 Bionic chipset test embedded in the ranks of the iPhone 11. Chipset made by Apple is getting AnTuTu benchmark results of 506,176 points.
Snapdragon 865 also looks much firmer than its predecessor SoC, Snapdragon 855, which scored 445,000 points on the AnTuTu benchmark.
A number of smartphone vendors have confirmed that they will soon release their flagship-class devices with Snapdragon 865 as their brains in early 2023.
Recently, Xiaomi has confirmed it will bring the Mi 10 with the most sophisticated chipsets made by Qualcomm in the first quarter of 2023. Another Chinese vendor, OPPO, also confirmed it is ready to launch a new smartphone armed with Snapdragon 865 in the same quarter, although it did not mention the model of the device.
- Huawei Mate40 was a copycat: ivvi Mate40 equipped with Snapdragon 865
- The finale! Xiaomi Redmi K30S mobile phone exposure: equipped with Snapdragon 865
- Xiaomi 10T series confirmed to be released on September 30: 144Hz screen + Snapdragon 865
- OnePlus 8T will be equipped with c, the price of 12+256GB version
- Nokia 9.3 PureView: equipped with Snapdragon 865, rear five cameras, 120Hz screen
- Samsung Galaxy S20 fan version : equipped with Snapdragon 865, six colors available, released on September 23
- Sony Xperia 5 II flagship machine released: 6.1-inch 120Hz with fish screen + Snapdragon 865
- OnePlus 8T 5G full exposure: 120Hz full screen, Snapdragon 865+ supports 65W fast charge
- Top 15 Phones using Snapdragon 865 Chipset (2023)
- Qualcomm unveils the first 8K video shot with Snapdragon 865
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.