Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realm of Destruction will be launched on Steam on November 18th . According to NVIDIA’s official data, when the game is played at 4K resolution and the highest settings are enabled, GeForce RTX players can increase the frame rate by an average of 63% by turning on DLSS 2.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
As shown in the picture above, at the highest 4K image quality, with DLSS2 turned on, the RTX 4060 can reach 72.2fps, the RTX 4070 can reach 117.8fps, and the RTX 4090 can reach 187.1fps.
Additionally, the game supports NVIDIA DLAA. DLAA is an AI-based anti-aliasing mode that uses the same technology developed for DLSS. DLAA can process native resolution images to maximize image quality.
Naijatechnews attaches the game introduction of “Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realm of Destruction” as follows:
Embark on a path of conquest and brutal campaign in this real-time strategy game set in the Warhammer Age of Sigmar universe and shaking up the realms. Lead four unique factions in the story campaign, engage in a variety of different campaigns, and test your mettle against distant warlords in online multiplayer.
• Movie-level campaign plot : Incorporate a plot co-created by Gavin Thorpe, a famous writer from Black Library, and experience the conflicts of various characters in the extreme environment of the savage world.
• Various multiplayer modes : Join cross-platform 1v1 or 2v2 multiplayer matches, freely form teams with humans and AI, compete against each other, and climb the 1v1 competitive ladder.
• Never-ending battle of conquest : A single player challenges a series of levels automatically generated by the program and faces the final powerful enemy.
• Endless Creation : Create your own maps and share them with others. Arrange the colors of your unit models to create unforgettable scenes and express your personality.
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.