Apple iPhone 16 Pro battery real shot exposed: 3355 mAh, metal casing, L-shaped design.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
Kosutami, a well-known Apple product whistleblower, previously posted on the Better heat dissipation performance, and Kosutami revealed the actual pictures of the batteries used in the series of mobile phones, which are the same as their descriptions.
Photos credit: ithome
We learned from its photos that this battery is covered with a metal casing and has an overall L-shaped design. The battery itself is manufactured by Huizhou Desai Battery Co., Ltd., has a capacity of 3355 mAh, and is presumed to be the battery used in the iPhone 16 Pro .
According to previous reports, Apple is currently testing the iPhone 16 Pro prototype version, which includes a prototype with a single punch hole design instead of the “pill screen” + “smart island” used in the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 15 series. ”, but this design may also be preparing for the 2025 iPhone 17 Pro series.
In addition, Samsung is developing a new OLED material group specifically for Apple, and next year’s iPhone 16 may be equipped with a more energy-efficient display.
- Apple iPhone 16/Pro screen revealed: Standard version still has 60Hz refresh rate, M12 organic material
- Apple iPhone 16 / Pro will use graphene heat dissipation system
- Apple watchOS 10.2 Beta 3 reintroduces “swipe to switch watch faces” option
- Apple iPhone 15/Pro dominates “list of fastest 5G phones” in the US
- Apple iPhone SE 4 rendering: 48MP main camera, 6.1-inch screen, USB-C port
- 😂🤣 British man bought iPhone 15 Pro Max from Apple’s official website, but received an Android copycat phone
- Apple macOS 14.2 Developer Preview Beta 3 released
- Apple watchOS 10.2 developer preview Beta 3 released
- Apple iOS/iPadOS 17.2 Developer Preview Beta 3 released
- How to identify your Apple Watch model
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.