All mobile phones bring variety in terms of languages, this is so that the person who has bought it can change the language if they speak another language. Sometimes there are people who want to play pranks and take another person’s cell phone to change the language.
If someone has changed the language on your mobile or if your mobile has come like this from the factory, you should continue reading this short summary. Next, we will show you how to change the language of your mobile if it is in Chinese, which applications allow you to change the language of your cell phone and other things related to the subject.
- How can I change the language to Spanish in a Chinese Android?
- Phone settings symbol
- The square symbol with the letter A in the middle
- What are the applications to directly change the language of your phone?
- Set Locale & Language
- Quick Locale
- How to install the Spanish language on your Android device without root?
- How to change the keyboard language on your cell phone?
How can I change the language to Spanish in a Chinese Android?
Modifying the language of a mobile is something simple when the language in which it is on the cell phone is understood, but when it is not understood it turns out to be something really difficult. However, there is a way in which you can change the language of the mobile without the need to understand the specifications of the mobile.
Pay careful attention to the indications that we will give you in the next two subtopics, since we will explain how to change the language of your mobile , even if it is in Chinese.
Phone settings symbol
The first thing you have to do is look for the settings symbol to access the cell phone settings. That is done as follows:
- Turn on the mobile
- unlock it
- Slide the menu above the cell phone
- On one of the sides you will look for the icon of a nut and you will click on it. If you can’t see the nut there, go to the mobile applications and look for the settings app that has an icon of a nut or gears
With that you would be able to access the cell phone settings . When you are inside the cell phone settings, you will have completed half of the process.
The square symbol with the letter A in the middle
Within the cell phone settings you have to enter the ‘Languages’ section. As it is in Chinese you will not know how to locate this section unless you look for it following the language sign:
- Within the settings, look for a section that has an ‘A’ enclosed in a box
- When you find that section, select it
- Within ‘Languages’, you are going to press the first option you see there
- The next thing is to search for the language ‘Spanish’ within the great list of languages
- To finish, when you find the language ‘Spanish’ just select it and the language of the mobile will be adjusted automatically
In case you didn’t know, on TikTok there is a way to change the language using the . Changing the language in TikTok gives you many benefits and it is that in a certain language there is a way to put the name without having to use a last name.
Now, if you want to learn new languages , the best thing you can do is download Duolingo for your mobile or computer . With this tool you will be able to learn other languages for free.
What are the applications to directly change the language of your phone?
There are a couple of applications that help you to more directly change the language of your cell phone . It is very convenient that you know what they are in case you ever need to use them to change the language of your mobile phone.
Set Locale & Language
This is an app that allows you to easily change the language of your mobile phone, the good thing is that from the moment you decide to download it you can select a specific language. In this way, even if they change the language on your cell phone, the language of the application will not be changed and it will be easier for you to put your language back in Spanish.
You’ve already heard what all the things Set Locale & Language offers , but that’s not the best. Best of all, the app can be downloaded from the Play Store .
Quick Locale is an application that people can install on their mobile by means of an APK file . By installing this application on a mobile, you will be able to change the language of your cell phone and if you wish, you can change the language of your mobile depending on the location where you are.
LocaleMore is a very complete application which can change the language of your Android phone without any complications. The best thing about this application is that it turns out to be very light and apart from that it can be downloaded from the Play Store without problems or complications.
How to install the Spanish language on your Android device without root?
Installing the Spanish language on your mobile is something very simple that you can do if you follow each of the following instructions:
- turn on your mobile
- Download the LocaleMore app
- Choose the language you want to install
- Grant the necessary permissions to the app
- Install on your computer a program called ‘ADB’
- Connect a USB to your cell phone and then connect the other part of the USB to the computer
- Hit the RUN
- To finish, enter the application again and change the language
How to change the keyboard language on your cell phone?
If you want to change only the keyboard language of your cell phone, what you should do is go into the settings and adjust the language only of the keyboard. That is done as follows:
- Open the phone settings
- Go to the languages section
- Press the ‘Keyboard’ option and change the keyboard language
To finish, you need to know that, if by accident the language of your WhatsApp has been changed , there is a way to solve it .
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.