- You can find your history on TikTok by opening the Settings menu.
- Your TikTok history page saves about seven days worth of watch history.
- You can also turn off or clear your TikTok history from this page, too.
TikTok videos come and go so quickly that it’s not always easy to remember what you’ve watched. That’s why TikTok has a watch history page that tracks every TikTok video you’ve seen, even if you didn’t watch them all the way through.
Here’s how to find it.
Table of Contents
How to see your TikTok history
This feature is available on both iPhone and Android. Just note that your watch history page will only show the videos you’ve watched on that specific device.
1. Open TikTok and log into your account, then tap the Profile icon in the bottom-right corner.
2. Once your profile opens, tap the three stacked lines in the top-right corner, and then Settings and privacy at the bottom. See How to Migrate to MTN XtraValue – Updated October, 2024.
3. Scroll down to the Content & Activity section and tap Watch history.
You may like: How to Migrate to MTN Beta Talk – Updated October, 2024
You’ll see a full list of everything you’ve watched recently on TikTok. The app claims that it only saves up to seven days worth of history, but in our testing, it showed us videos that we’d watched nearly two weeks ago.
There will also be a gear icon in the top-right corner of this page. Tap the gear, and you’ll find the options to stop tracking your watch history or erase it. Also check How to Migrate to MTN TruTalk – Updated October, 2024.
For more such interesting article like this, app/softwares, games, Gadget Reviews, comparisons, troubleshooting guides, listicles, and tips & tricks related to Windows, Android, iOS, and macOS, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.