LG K52 Full Specifications and Price
The LG K52 is a new budget smartphone announced in the K series. The smartphone is just coming a few days after the LG K42 was released. It packs a huge screen display size of 6.6-inch and also an impressive camera setup.
LG K52 Key Specs & Features
Since this is a quiet lengthy article, we have added a table of contents for easier navigation.
- 6.6 inches IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~266 ppi)
- Android 10
- Octa-core Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Built-in Storage up to 128GB Memory Card
- 48 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP Quad Rear Cameras
- 13 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (Side)
- 4G LTE Network
- Non-Removable Li-Po 4000 mAh Battery
Design and Display
The LG K52 is blessed with a premium-looking body. It has a smooth panel housing a triangle camera system with an LED flash and also a logo. The handset has a fingerprint scanner on the left side and a dedicated Google Assistant button.
It features 165 x 76.7 x 8.4 mm and weighs 186 grams. The front side has a punch hole in the center which is where the front camera is hidden. There is a 6.6 inches spectacular screen.
The display offers a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels and 266 PPI density coupled with a 20:9 aspect ratio. It makes use of an IPS LCD panel and also reaches an 83.1% screen-to-body ratio.
As for the camera setup, the device is blessed with something great that will take nice photos. It has a wide camera of 48 MP, an ultrawide sensor of 5 MP, a macro shooter of 2 MP, and a depth lens of 2 MP.
The camera has some internal features like Quad Cell technology which comes with a pixel binning technology to deliver brighter photos and clear videos even in low light locations. For selfies, it has a single camera of 13 MP with 1080p video recording.
Hardware and Software
On the hardware, the LG K52 packs a Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 chipset based on a 12nm process node and an octa-core running at a speed of 2.3 GHz.
The handset features PowerVR GE8320 GPU for graphics and it’s powered by Android 10 OS. The inbuilt storage on the LG K52 is 64GB and 4GB RAM. You can extend the storage up to 128GB using a micro SDcard.
Battery and Network
The non-removable battery of 4000 mAh on the LG K52 is designed for long hours of usage. The battery although lack fast charging technology will still charge well through the micro USB cable.
There is no 5G for connectivity, the network available include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, GPS for navigation, and NFC for mobile payment.
The LG K52 also Passed the MIL-STD-810G test, so users are protected against sudden drops or extreme temperature changes.
LG K52 Price and Availability
The LG K52 price starts at around $284 which converts to 109,000 Naira in Nigeria, around 23,000 Ksh in Kenya, and 1,200 GHs in Ghana.
You can order the phone in three colors – White, Blue, and Red.
LG K52 Specs
Here are a few specs of the LG K52:
- Platform: Android 10
- Processor: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm), Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Colours: White, Blue, Red
- Dimension: 165 x 76.7 x 8.4 mm
- Weight: 186 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
- SIM Count: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.6 inches IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~266 ppi)
- Screen Protection: Yes
- Foldable Display: No
- Rear Camera: 48 MP (wide) + 5 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth) Quad cameras, 1080p@30fps
- Rear Camera Features: Dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Front Camera: 13 MP, 1080p@30fps
- Built-in Storage: 64GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, microSDXC
- Bundled Cloud Storage: Yes
- 2G GSM: Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 2G CDMA 1X: Yes
- 3G WCDMA: Yes, HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: Yes
- 5G: No
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- NFC: Yes
- Infrared Blaster: No
- USB Port: Yes, USB Type-C 3.1
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: Yes
- Music Player: Yes
- Video Player: Yes
- FM Radio: No
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, with A-GPS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: No
- SpO2: No
- Pedometer: Yes
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Side)
- Iris Scanner: No
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: No
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: No
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Yes
- Water Resistant: No
- Dust Resistant: No
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
- Battery: Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable Battery
- Talktime: –
- Standby Time: –
- Fast Charging: No
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook or Whatsapp it to friends. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)! Join Over 5,000 + Readers. Get a free daily update via Email HERE