Naija Tech News on October 24 that it has been more than a month since Microsoft publicly launched the Windows 11 22H2 feature update. About a week ago, Microsoft published a new processor support page for the new 22H2 update.
On the Intel side, Microsoft Windows 11 22H2 added support for 13th-generation Core processors , including i3 / i5 / i7 / i9 products, including multiple unreleased processor products.
On the AMD side, Microsoft Windows 11 22H2 has added support for the Ryzen 7000 series processors , including a variety of R3 / R5 / R7 / R9 products, including a number of Ryzen 7000 series mobile processors.
On the Qualcomm side, the processors supported by Microsoft Windows 11 22H2 are as follows:
You can click the link below to view the complete list of processors supported by Windows 11 22H2:
Intel processors: Click here to view
AMD processors: Click here to view
Qualcomm processors: Click here to view
- Microsoft Outlook Web will soon support editor proofing emails
- Oracle launches new round of layoffs, involving cloud computing division
- New Survey: More Americans use TikTok to watch the news
- Apple explains iOS 16.1 clean energy charging in detail: Get nearby energy network forecasts and learn user habits
- By Next year, Google Chrome 110 browser will stop supporting Win7/8.1
For more such interesting article like this, app/softwares, games, Gadget Reviews, comparisons, troubleshooting guides, listicles, and tips & tricks related to Windows, Android, iOS, and macOS, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.