An emerging company called Aitekx demonstrated an electric pickup truck called Robotruck at the Los Angeles Auto Show. The design of the vehicle is obviously inspired by the Tesla Cybertruck and it is reported that it will be launched in 2025.
Continue after the short break
ad: GET $10,000+ Free Elon Musk Money on X (Twitter) Click Here
ad: Monetize your Facebook Account for Monthly $500 Click Here
ad: How to Earn Free $100 on Binance & Withdraw Click Here
- Jumia Black Friday Sales 90% OFF
- Download All Latest Movies & TV Series
- Download PPSSPP Games
- Download All Premium Apps for Android
- Latest Phones Specs & Prices
- Latest PC Specs & Prices
- Check Latest Tech News & Telcom gist
- How to tech and guides DIY
Aitekx is a company focused on the future of AI mobility, and its name represents the combination of AI + Tech + X. The company had a small booth in the auto show’s West Hall showing off its upcoming Robotruck.
The company claims that the Robotruck has excellent performance indicators, including an EPA cruising range of 550 miles (about 885.14 kilometers) (battery capacity is not announced, at least 200kWh), and an acceleration time of 0-60 mph of 3.5 seconds. , with a top speed of 125 mph.
The length of this vehicle ranges from 188 to 198 inches (approximately 4775-5029 mm) depending on configuration, and the width is 76.6 inches (approximately 1945 mm), which is much smaller than the Cybertruck, but Robotruck claims that the vehicle also has a 6-foot ( Approximately 182.88 cm) carriage, the same as that of the Cybertruck. Robotruck also said it would have a center door that could fold down the seats to make the cabin longer, a feature Tesla initially claimed but later lost track of.
Aitekx claims that this prototype is already on the road, but judging from the pictures taken by the media at the scene, the quality of the car is still a bit rough.
Aitekx has not yet announced the price of the car, but the company says it ultimately hopes to get it down to the $40,000 price range. Robotruck is currently taking pre-orders with a fully refundable $100 deposit.
- Elon Musk Replied to Tesla selling vehicles through Cars.com
- Tesla’s New Car Launched on Third-Party Website & Musk is Not Aware
- Data shows Tesla Model 3/Y Will Dominates U.S. Electric Vehicle Market
- Tesla confirmed that the price of Model 3
- Tesla Model Y: the best-selling model in Europe in September
- Forbes: Tesla CEO Musk is the world’s highest paid CEO in 2023
- Musk’s Dogecoin tweet increased the value of the currency by nearly 10%
- If Musk accepts Bitcoin Cash payment, 111 Tesla cars will be purchased
- Musk’s worth was overtaken by the Louis Vuitton CEO Bernard Arnott and now ranks third on the Forbes rich list
- Check How Much Tesla has Invested In Bitcoin and more revelations
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.