Are you looking for ways to turn your Android into an iPhone? If yes, then I’ve got you covered in this article you’re reading on Naijatechnews.
It’s no secret that the iOS operating system is dominating the mobile device market at the moment, with the latest iOS 16 update that just got rolled out on Apple devices such as iPhones and iPads, even Android users who have seen this update wish it can be rolled out on Android as well. See Best AppValley Alternatives for iOS (iPhone and iPad).
Well, we’re not new to launchers. And with iOS launchers, you can easily turn your Android into an iPhone without stress. In this article you’re reading, I’ll show you the 2 good ways in which you can convert your Android device into iPhone. Everything on your Android device stays the same except for your device launcher and one or two icons on settings and other parts of your Android device.
Table of Contents
How To Turn Your Android Into An iPhone
To get started with this customization tutorial for Android, you’ll need to use the iOS launcher on your Android device and I’ve provided the best apps to switch from Android to iOS below in all 2 methods, so now let’s check them out. Check How to Delete Twitter Account (and Your Old Tweets at One click).
Method 1: Using iLauncher for OS
ilauncher is the ultimate way to personalize and turn your Android phone into an iPhone, with thousands of themes and icons available, as well as over 300 docks and wallpapers. This launcher has a lot of features and it’ll allow you to turn your Android device into an iOS 13 smartphone, it has simple modern and elegant designs and you can enjoy features like fast control centre, app locker and so on. Follow the steps below to use iLauncher for OS to turn your Android into an iPhone.
Steps To Use iLauncher for OS
- To use iLauncher for OS on your Android device, the first thing you need to do is download it from the Google Play Store, or click the app button above to download it directly.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed it, open it and click on the Start button that’ll show below your screen, then Agree to Terms of Service.
- Once You’ve agreed to the Terms of Service. Allow iLauncher to have access to photos, media and files on your Android device.
- Once done, the app will minimize and you’ll get to see a new iOS launcher feature on your Android device.
Method 2: Using Launcher iOS16 – iLauncher
Launcher iOS16 has a variety of features including the ability to change launchers and customization options for existing launchers. It also gives you an extensive list of apps that come pre-installed with the app. It includes widgets like Facebook, Google Calendar, YouTube, Spotify and SoundCloud. Meanwhile, see Why do you even need a VPN to access the internet?. Additionally, its easy-to-use interface makes it one of the best apps to turn your android into an iPhone. How to Take Screenshot with Mediatek, China phones (Chinko Phones).
Steps To Use Launcher iOS16
- To use LauncheriOS6 – iLauncher on your Android device, You’ll need to have it downloaded on your Android device, you can do that via the app button above.
- Once you’ve downloaded and installed it, open it and click on the Next option appearing on the screen, then tap Next again. An option to Start Like A Pro will pop out, you can cancel it and move to the next steps.
- Now you’ll need to grant permissions for the app to access your photos, media and files on your device. Click on allow.
- Minimize the Launcher iOS16 app and a prompt message will show up asking you to select a Home app or default launcher, select Launcher iOS16 and make sure to use the always option.
If you want to turn your Android into an iPhone easily, the above methods are the best way you can do it. This won’t generally make your Android device work as an iPhone but it’ll give your Android device the customization look of an iPhone.
For more such interesting article like this, app/softwares, games, Gadget Reviews, comparisons, troubleshooting guides, listicles, and tips & tricks related to Windows, Android, iOS, and macOS, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, and Pinterest.
Advertising statement: The external jump links (including but not limited to hyperlinks, QR codes, passwords, etc.) contained in the article are used to convey more information and save selection time. The results are for reference only. All Naijatechnews articles include this statement.